Your dead to me

Micheal's POV-

Apparently I fell asleep on Kyle a while ago noticing its been an hour later when I heard someone yell from my bedroom me and Kyle was with the rest of the guys but Jordan and Luke where probably shouting . I jumped then winced when I heard a scream "your dead to me!" Luke shouted walking out of my room then stopped in front of me with a look of discuss on his face "your sick" said before running out side and slamming the door shut when I noticed Jordan in the door way of my room crying. My heart instantly melted I hated seeing people cry , I ran to him and hugged him "no ,no,no don't cry. Kyle make him stop crying" I said trying to make Jordan happy. Jordan giggled and smiled at me and hugged me back "thanks" he said I smiled and skipped to Darren "morning" I shouted trying to get him mad "hmmm" he said with his eyes still shut "want breakfast?" I asked Darren's eyes instantly opened with a smile on his face "sure kitty cat" he said "good go make it " I smirked and skipped to my room.

Jordan's POV-

I told Luke that I loved my brother and he thought it was disgusting but it hurts me more for Micheal not to know but I had to keep it a secret what if reacts like Luke I won't be able to forgive myself. I walked into Micheal's room after he walked in I sat on his bed beside him "you better get to sleep its still night you know" he giggled "yes I know" I rolled my eyes "night" I said before walking back to the livening room.

"Night" he mumbled , he sounded so sexy I wanted him to myself .