Smile

After school I quietly sneaked out of the building without having another 'Darren Scene'. God I hope I don't run into him, when I was looking behind me to see if he was following me I ran into someone I almost fell when they pulled me into their chest. "Ahh" I screamed as I almost fell "you ok their?" An unfamiliar voice asked I looked up to see pale green eyes glaring down at me. For some reason he was still holding on to me. "I'm fine" I said then he let me go " you must be the new kid huh? Well I'm Micheal" I said with a bashful smile on my face "Im Dylan" he said. We both turned around when we heard someone yell Dylan. To my luck it was Darren, oh great.

He put his arm around Dylan "I see you've met my brother" he said with a chuckle "I knew there was something familiar about him" I said sarcastically he smiled and kissed me on the cheek I blushed and stepped back.

Dylan smirked at me "He's so cute!" He yelled before hugging me he let go and smiled at me. Kyle came around the corner "Do I have to put a colour and a leash on you to keep you in place" he said. I blushed and looked down at my feet Dylan looked at me and Darren looked at Kyle. "Come on let's go" he said grabbing my hand "bye" I shouted before trying to keep up with Kyle.

I woke up with a strange feeling on my neck I got up and looked in the mirror, I HAD A COLOUR ON. I know Kyle is trying to tell people I'm his but did he have to go this far? "Do you like" he asked getting up and wrapping his arms around my waist "hell no" I said in a whisper. He grabbed my butt "well I think you look sexy" he purred. That sent a shivers down my spine.

______________________________So still waiting for I ideas from you guys enjoy I have some writers block :(