Idiotic Madness 2

I was licking my ice cream when Kyle was looking at me and raised his eyebrow "you know there's a spoon for that write?" He asked in confusion. I smiled with Ice cream on my face, I had Ice cream in a bowl not in a cone "Yah I prefer to eat it this way" I said trying to be intelegent. "Come here" he said and I took a step towards him he bent down and licked my lips then my cheek then back to my lips I moaned .

He grabbed my wrists and put them around his waist causing me to be pulled into a endless kiss. Kyle grabbed my butt causing me to gasp and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I stepped back and looked into his eyes "we have afternoon classes today" I said laughing.

We got home and got in the car and headed to the school. Of course Kyle played with the radio like always.

We arrived at the school and I was pulled out of the car by Darren he pulled me into a kiss I pulled back "what the hell?" I asked him then looked at Kyle "Darren he picked me" Kyle said to Darren "That won't stop me" Darren said before walking off me and Kyle held hands and walked through. The rest of my school day went pretty well.

______________________________I am open to suggestions so comment some if I like them I will use them thanks