Choices

(WARNING:BOYxBOY DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU)

______________________________

"Kyle I love you and I always will no matter what I choose you, Darren only kissed me when I was off guard and it doesn't mean anything to me and he's only doing this so you'll get jealous" I explained he nodded his head and kissed me. His hand wondered down my waist and to my pants when he grabbed my now hard on.

I gasped and Kyle bit my lip muffling my voice but causing me to moan more. He got up and grabbed my hand "We can continue at home " he said winking.

After what felt like ages we were back home he grabbed my hand pulling me upstairs while kicking our shoes off, he pushed me through the door and onto the bed kissing me and biting my lips.

Kyles POV-

I pulled his shirt off and down to his pants without hesitating I slipped them off and his boxers. I quickly took my pants and boxers off too. I lifted him up straddling his legs and thrusting into him. Micheal moaned. Damn how can something so cute make a sound that sexy.

I thrusted harder. Causing him to throw his head back. "Kyle" he moaned Damnet I can't controll myself ,I kissed him biting his lips "Damn I love you " I whispered he pulled my hair, I pulled out of him and layed beside him we kissed for a while before falling asleep in each others arms.

______________________________So what do you think I like ok well the funeral was depressing but I managed to finish the school chapters and this one enjoy the new chapters to come :D