Blue

"Do I have to wear it?" I asked Kyle "no but for school you do " I pouted but as long as I get to take it off. I unbuckled it and laid it on my desk, I felt better. I heard a knock at the door and yelled in Kyle's face " I'll get it!" And ran down stairs I calmed down before I opened the door but when I did I found Darren and Dylan smiling at me "how do you know where I live" I asked and let them in "why wouldn't I" he said with a smirk. Right then Kyle came down "hey Micheal who Is it?" He asked looking behind me I gave him a frown then quickly put a fake smile on and turned to Darren and Dylan "So what do you want to do?" I asked and Darren stepped forward and kissed me I tried to get out of his grip but I couldn't I looked over at Kyle with a 'help me' look.

He ran upstairs then back down with something in his hand and Darren was still kissing me, Kyle came over and rapped the colour around my neck and pulled me towards him. Geeze these guys act like dogs fighting over a bone. Dylan glared at Kyle "Stop messing with my brothers boyfriend" he said sarcastically trying to be funny. Kyle bit down on my neck causing me to shudder and whimper, " lets watch a movie" Kyle suggested .

We put on a movie and talked for a while but got caught in the movie Kyle pulled me onto his lap, I squirmed around "do you really want to do that?" He asked and I giggled before he bit down again in the same spot I whimpered.

Before long we all fell asleep on the couch me laying on Kyle and I'm guessing Darren and Dylan left when the movie was over. Oh well more Kyle for me I giggled to myself before opening my eyes. I sat up on Kyle and jumped "Wake up! " I yelled and with that Kyle fell off the couch laughed then grabbed me and pulled me down. He flipped us over so that he was on top of me "Kÿrie Elàrié" he said. He was speaking French. Yippy he was probably saying something dirty though.

______________________________sorry for the long wait I now have 80 readers yay love you guys bye