Kitty Cat

I woke up and pushed Kyle and got up and walked downstairs to play with my new kitten . I sat down an cradled him in my arms when I heard Kyle behind me he knelt down and hugged me from behind "what are you going to name him?" Kyle asked, I haven't thought of that "um.... Jinx ... Yah I'll name him Jinx" I smiled at myself "muy bueno" he said I forgot he can speak Spanish too... Well we do take a Spanish class together. I pouted at the thought I couldn't understand him. He giggled, kissed me then got up and went to the kitchen I quickly followed leaving Jinx to play. I sat at the bar/table and stared at him "so what's for breakfast?" He asked smirking, ugh I thought he was going to cook. I got up "Pancakes" I said heading to grab the stuff, when I bent over to grab the pan I felt Kyle leaning his crotch (A/N yes I'm going to use crotch) against my butt I stood straight again and Kyle kissed my neck I waddled over to the oven because Kyle was still holding on to me. I can't take it any more, I got it ill make an excuse because I can't walk like this anymore it hurts my back " god Damnet Kyle not in front of Jinx" I giggled Kyle stepped back putting his hands up in surrender towards Jinx. I couldn't stop laughing.

After breakfast I decided to head out but Kyle didnt want to come, to bad for him I'm going to Hot Topic I smiled to myself until I felt a hand on my shoulder and another on my rist "SUPRISE!!" They both yelled I jumped, it's only Dylan and Darren wait what Darren I'm trying to avoid him, oh well I turned around "Happy Birthday" they said and Darren hugged me but I Don't know Dylan really we only talked once I smiled "Thanks" I mumbled I'm still really tired and not in the mood to put up with Darren's crap.

__________________________Sorry short chapter, I'm sorry but I'm a little busy and I don't have any ideas if you have any please comment I'm open to any suggestions THANKS FOR READING!!!

(107 readers)