Its a going away party?

Darren just smiled at me "come on let's go some where" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me. Aww I wanted to go to Hot Topic I pouted to myself...... We arrived at some place I don't know where "where are we" I asked "just here to get some cake then I'll take you back home" he nodded.

After we got the cake we arrived at my house to find a big party "what the hell" I asked confused. Kyle through a party was all that came to mind. I ran into the house , it was filled with people. I felt someone grab me and pull me into my room and locked the door. "Kyle!" I yelled he pushed me on the bed "I have to talk to you" he said. I nodded "ok" wanting him to go on "I'm going to college and I won't be back until 4 years" my heart just melted and I know he's going to break up with me because he knows long distant relationships don't work. I started to cry "save your breath I know your going to break up with-" my voice cracked and I was interrupted by Kyle kissing me "I'm sorry" he cried .

The next day I watched the one I loved so much leave I watched him drive away without a fight what's wrong with me I guess I understand what he wants for himself and I'm not going to get in the middle of that he said that he would wait and I said that I would wait and I will I would wait forever for him no matter what the cost.