Love/Hate - Derek Hale Imagine

-A/N: This is my first imagine so I'm sorry if it's rubbish! CHECK OUT MY NEW ZAYN MALIK STORY 'THIS MEANS WAR!"

"Scott!" I yelled
In case you didn't know,Scott's My older foster brother..Mrs MCall adopted me since I'm part of Scott's pack.Before I met Scott,I was an omega werewolf with blue eyes and I was an orphan for most of my life.

I did have a family once but they were also my foster family. It was my two foster parents and my foster sister Paige.

She was a couple years older than me but I loved her,she was the closest thing to a sister i ever got. She also went to school with..Derek Hale. Yes..Derek.
She was killed by him because she was attacked and the pain was awful so he killed her. So that is a quick summary on why i hate Derek Hale...

"Yes (Y/N)? " Scott yelled from downstairs,I had enough of the shouting so i went downstairs,

"Scott,do we really have to go to Derek's loft today?"

I frowned,the plan was the whole pack;Me,Scott,Stiles,Malia,Lydia,Kira,Liam and...Derek,met up at Derek's Loft and we figure out the plan of how we figure out who the Benefactor is.

"Yes! You and Derek are part of the Pack so you guys just have to put your differences aside.." I raised an eyebrow giving him the 'AreYouMad?' Look

"Please (Y/N),for me..." He gave me his stupid puppy dog eyes...

"Ugh,okay fine," i replied whilst rolling my eyes "But if it comes to the point where i have to rip his throat out I will do it.." Scott and Melissa,my foster mum, chuckled..And so did...

"Ok,were late so lets make a move" Scott said and we left our house

A few hours later

"Finally,you guys are here!" Stiles said to us when we arrived at the loft.
Everyone was already here,I gave the girls hugs and said my Hi's..i said hi to everyone but Derek..obviously. Scott gave me a look,told me to behave myself.

"So whats the plan..someone on the dead pool to get killed or do we actually do something about it?" Malia said,she seemed more angry about this than all of us but I agreed..

"Malia's right,we don't know who's going to get killed next,it could be one of us" i said.

"Yeah but that's the thing,we don't know..so how are we going to do anything if we don't know anything." Stiles replied

"I say we all split up and look out for the assassins,we make sure all the guys who aren't supernatural go fully armed.We fight off the assassins,then we may get closer to our benefactor?" Scott gave his idea and its not a bad plan.

"Really..go out to almost get killed..great plan!" Derek said...

"Have you got a better plan?" I spat..

"(Y/N) calm,remember." Scott whispered,Derek also shut his mouth.

"So it's a plan!" Lydia announced

"Okay so who's going where?"   Kira said

"Okay, we all just have to spread our selves out across Beacon Hills..." He said "Okay,so it will be; Me and Kira,
Liam and Lydia
Stiles and Malia
And (Y/N) and Derek. " He said