Sights & Sounds (24)

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE:

If you guys want to see the outfits that go along with the chapters, find me on polyvore: king-howxll

Also add me on tumblr: ravenclaw-phan

---------------------------------------------------------

It's FINALLY happening!

I'M GOING TO PARIS IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!

Ian and I have been waiting at the airport, and our plane is boarding like right now.

"All passengers on flight 394 to Paris please report to your gate for boarding, thank you."

I looked at Ian, and squealed, and we boarded the plane.

I had a window seat, and Ian had the middle. A little girl had the aisle seat, her mother in front of us.

I had a slight fear of planes, but only really got nervous when we took off and landed.

I squeezed Ian's hand as we went up, and he smiled at me, rubbing his thumb on my hand to comfort me.

"Are you scared?" A little voice asked.

I looked over and saw the little girl smiling at me.

"Just a bit." I said, biting my lip.

"Well, my mommy is scared of planes too, but she doesn't have her knight to protect to her."

I looked at her quizzically, and then the woman in front of us turned around.

"Sorry about her, she's a bit... too open."

"No, I really don't mind." She smiled, handed her daughter a phone, and turned back around.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a sudden jolt, and realized that the plane had just landed.

"We made it.." Ian whispered in my ear, looking out the window with me.

We got off the plane, and got our luggage. I kept running in little jolts, and then calming down. I felt like I was in a fairytale.

I kept saying hello to people, and even starting full blown conversations in French, thanks to my 4 years of experience in high school.

Ian and I arrived at our hotel, and I leapad onto the bed.

"I CAN'T. BELIEVE I'M ACTUALLY HERE!!"

Ian smirked at me, and I got up, sticking my tongue out at him.

"So, what's up first on the list?" I looked at him with my "you better say something good eyes", and he cleared his throat.

"Well, I was thinking that first we could go to the Arc de Triomphe, and then just explore the city for the rest of the day?"

"Sounds okay with me, now LET'S GO!!" I yelled, grabbing his hand and dragging him into the hall.

We got outside our hotel, and started walking the streets.

I stopped so many times, so I could take as many pictures as possible.

Ian kept making me do silly poses, and we took so many weird selfies.

We finally stopped in front of the Arc.

"Wow. It's even more beautiful in person.." I smiled, looking back at Ian.

"Not as beautiful as you..." He took the camera, and took a picture of me, while walking towards it. It actually turned out pretty cool.

We stood there for a good while, just laughing, and talking.

Finally, Ian said it was time for us to head to dinner.

We skipped (yes, actually skipped) back to the apartment, and got ready.

I pulled on my dress, had Ian zip it up (he made several jokes about only being able to unzip dresses), braided my hair, and put on some light makeup.

A little taxi-like car picked us up outside the hotel, and drove us along a mystery journey.

---------------------------------------------------------

I almost passed out when the taxi dropped us off at the base of the Eiffel Tower. This was the place I had always dreamed of going to.

Ian led me towards the tower, and we headed into the elevator. It went all the way to the top, and we got out.

"Woah..." I looked out over the side, and smiled at the sight of the city at night.

Little lights were strung on almost every building, making it look like the city was twinkling.

Ian guided me over to a table, and pulled out the chair for me to sit.

I smiled cheekily at him, and he sat across from me.

"So, why the big dinner?" I said as a waiter came and set down 2 glasses of champagne in front of us.

"I just wanted this vacation to be special.. Ya know?"

I nodded and took a sip.

We ate, and then Ian suggested that we look over the edge of the tower and watch the city.

I held his hand, and we both giggled, swinging our hands like little kids.

He had one arm around my waist as we looked over the edge.

We focused on the people, how the walked, where they went, how they got there.

I was so into watching this family that I didn't even notice Ian pull away and reach into his pocket at first.

I glanced over, and my heart stopped.

He was down on one knee, smiling at me.

"Sam, I know this seems so cliché, but I really like you. One might even say that I love you."

I rolled my eyes, and smiled.

"And I want to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, my therapist, my chef, and most importantly, the love of my life. All of those are you to me."

He opened the box, revealing a pretty decent sized ring.

"So, what do you say? Will you marry me?"

I looked down at him and nodded.

He slid the ring onto my finger, pulled my into a tight embrace, and then kissed my lips.

"I love you, you know that?" I said into the kiss.

"Of course I do. Why else would you say yes?"

---------------------------------------------------------

LETS TAKE A MOMENT GUYS.

TO UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I FANGIRLED DURING THIS.

I NEED HELP....

-xx sam