chapter 7

Recap:
Why am i thinking bad thoughts like that again? I haven't thought anything like that for a couple years? I don't want to be like that again. I can't go over that bridge again. I have toe here for Emily I can't let her see me like that, I also can't and won't let myself put a person in that position to deal with my demons.

It never ends well. I won't allow myself to become that monster again!
_______________________________________

#WARNING SEXUAL SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER, IT'S MY FIRST BXB SEX SCENE SO GO EASY ON ME#

Blade's P.O.V.

*Time skip*

After dropping Sky and Emily off at school. I decided to skip the rest of the day and call Brandon up. Hopefully he knows that he's just coming over for sex and nothing more. The little f*cker always wants to cuddle with me or some crap. I wait for him in my room in nothing but my jeans and boxers. My bandana and rest of my clothes thrown in my room somewhere.

"Honey, I'm home!!"

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. I hear Brandon come in slamming the front door behind him. slowly making my way to where he is, i walk into the living room seeing Brandon sitting on the sofa in nothing but a pair of briefs, and a devious smile playing on his lips.

"Miss me? You haven't called me in awhile. My poor heart missed you Bladey. Do you have a better ty now or did you finally get a boyfriend?" He asks walking over to me and circling me, his hands running along my bare chest.

"We have four hours before i have to go pick up Emily. No more talking"

#The Start of more sexual content. (Again this is my first bxb sex scene so bare with me)#

I grab his slim hips slamming him against me as i kiss him roughly. His smiles against my lips as he starts to unbuckle my pants. My hands roam is body feeling his light four pack as my other hand massages one of his ass cheeks. Breaking the kiss and i star trailing kisses down kiss neck. He finally gets my pants and boxers down to my ankles and i kick them away.

"Blade I brought toys and we should really head up to your room. We don't want to have sex where your sister sits everyday now do we?" Brandon moans out before pulling away and walking towards my room, grabbing a bag, i didnt notice was on the floor. "Oh and you're being to gentle" he calls back as i follow him up to my room.

I growl under my breath as i watch his *ss as he disappears into my room. As soon as i walk in the room he slams me against the wall and starts palming my already hard member. I groan softly gripping his hips again turning him so he's pressed against the door. Our lips meet as he moans having our bodies pressed together.

I run my tongue along his bottom lip asking for an entrance, which he denies causing me to bite his lip drawing blood. He moans giving me the perfect opportunity to shove my tongue into his mouth. The taste of blood causing me to snap. I move and push him on the bed roughly. he smirks leaning over the bed grabbing handcuffs from the bag he brought. I stalk towards him smirking. I lock the handcuffs around his wrists before moving down and cuffing his ankles together.

"Don't expect me to be gently" I growl out flipping him so he's on his knees, his face and arms pressed against the bed with his *ss in the air.

"Be ass rough as you want. I'm used to it." Brandon purrs out.

"Tsk. I didn't give you permission to speak. What a bad toy you are." I say bringing my hand down onto his ass, hard.

Brandon yells out in surprise, i rub my hand over the red and print before smacking his other cheek repeating the processes a couple times moving form one to the other as Brandon moans like an over paid whore. I pull Brandon up, his back pressed against my chest, my d*ck rubbing against his *ss causing us both to moan. He whimpers as my hand snakes through his hair pulling his head to the side, giving me better access to his neck. i attack his neck kissing, nipping, and licking. His moans and whimpers driving the beast within me wild like he always does. Not being able to hold back anymore my hand leaves his hair so i can grab a condom from the bed side. Tearing it open with my teeth i quickly put it on. I push him back into the position we started in. Brandon's "love hole" (or so he calls it) on display. I rub my penis against his hole before slamming into him roughly.