The London Bridge

I know i usally switch POV's but doing Mel's POV now makes a lot more sence.

Mel

So about 2 days later Annie said that I was being too much of a party pooper. Annie much to my protesting decided that I needed to spend more time with her. Oh brother. So guess what she decided to do.

"Hey," she said coming up to me in the kitchen taking my fork out of my hand so I could concentrate on her and not my food.

"Give me back my utensil," I scolded her.

"You mean you're forky-worky."

I nodded and stretched out my palm for her to give it to me. She then pretended to stab me in palm. I retracted it as fast as I could.

"Annie," I said warning her.

"What?" she said shrugging her shoulders. "I did nothing."

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway," she said. "Let's go to the LondonBridge."

I saw that famous smile growing on her face. I knew this was trouble.

"Hell no Annie out of the question."

"Why?" she whined.

"Cause your going to embarrass me. Remember the mall?"

She shook her head.

"Oh Christ on a bike. Of course you do. You just don't want to tell me that you remember," I said in a sassy attitude.

"Please."

"No."

"Pretty please," she said in a baby voice.

I ignored her for about five minutes and finished my food. Then she proceeded to get on her knees and plead with me to go.

Max came down the stairs and first looked at Annie then me, then back to Annie. I saw a smile grow on his face.

"What?" I screamed over Annie while she continued to beg.

"Nothing," he said and shook his head.

I gave him one of my 'you have got to be kidding' looks. Tom then came down the stairs plugging his ears.

"Can you shut that thing up?" He said pointing to Annie. "It woke me up."

Yeah I guess everything is back to normal now. I thought to myself.

"Aww poor baby. Not enough beauty sleep?" I said sarcastically.

He turned to look at Max who still had to smile on his face. "What the hell are you smiling at me for?" Tom asked him.

"He was also smiling at me a couple of minutes ago," I added.

Annie was still on her hands and knees begging to go.

"Ok fine. I'll tell you what I was thinking," Max said his smirk growing even wider. "I was just thinking that if Annie has to do all this begging to get you to do something you don't want to do, imagine poor Tom begging you this much to have you sleep with him for the night."

I threw my fork at him nearly missing his head. His eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his bald head. "Oops," I shrugged. "Come on Annie. We are going."

"YAY," Annie said sounding like a five year old who was going to the candy store.

"Don't do anything stupid," I told her as the taxi dropped us off. What a sec I'm talking to Annie. It doesn't even matter.