hour 8; a real life movie

"God I've never been on a plane ride that takes so long before." I say in a huff and slump into my seat.

"I know, you would think sitting next to the most beautiful girl on the planet would make time go faster." I look up at him, my posture going rigid as his words make my heart flutter.

"What?" My voice sounds nervous and way too shaky. God I hate that he does this to me.

"Don't act so oblivious, Austin, your green eyes, they're striking and I want to stare at them all day. I want you to look me straight in my eyes and talk forever, and sometimes I don't even listen. I know that sounds rude but God, Austin, your eyes are so fucking beautiful. They're green but around the center there's this ray of yellow like the sun. God and your hair frames your face with all of these wisps that make you look like a model," he grabs some of my hair and throws it around my face causing me to laugh.

I open my eyes only to be met with his, his brown eyes that aren't so mysterious anymore. They're easy to read after 6 hours and 15 minutes of sitting right next to him with no interruptions, and right now, they are telling me more than loud enough that he feels the same way about me that I feel about him. His eyes flutter quickly to my lips and then back to my eyes. I lick my lips, silently hoping that he started to lean in. "Austin can I-"

"AND I SAID THAT I WANTED TO JUMP OUT THE WINDOW." Jack and I are cut out of our trance and whip our heads in the direction of the screaming voice. Standing there was a woman who fit her scratchy and harsh voice. Her eyes were vibrant blue and bloodshot. They were the first thing you would notice about her if she wasn't such a mess. But her eyes were not the only strange thing about her, her hair was in disarray and she looked so disheveled that I shuttered just from looking at her. She was tall but skinny, her body so fragile that it seemed she would break just from the slightest of squeezes. Her limbs were flailing in all directions as she struggled against the hold of the two air marshals.

"What the fuck is happening." Jack whispers from behind me. I shake my head, not knowing myself as we watch the woman fight mercilessly against the unrelenting grips of the men.

"THERE IS SOMEONE ON THE WING, I HAVE TO JOIN THEM THEY HAD A CUTE LITTLE PUPPY." The woman's eyes go crazy for a minute, the vibrant blue becoming dull and lifeless. Her mouth opened and closed and she laughed as she lost and gained her strength in odd intervals.

"Oh my God, Jack, she's drunk." I start laughing quietly, trying not to show my insane enjoyment of the situation.

Jack looks from me to the woman and back again before bursting into an insanely loud hysteria of laughter. I chuckle along with him, both of us in a state of complete euphoria over this woman's misfortune (which was really mean of us, but come on, a drunk woman screeching about a puppy on the plane wing is pretty fucking hilarious). Soon enough the bald man in front of us turns around.

"What could you pesky children possibly be laughing at now?" He exhales loudly, his thick Australian accent makes it harder for Jack and I to hold in our laughter.

"WHERE ARE MY POINT BALLET SHOES? JERRY WHERE ARE MY BALLET SHOES!" The drunk woman shrieks and Jack laughs even harder, his head flying into my lap as we both bang random objects trying to express just how hilarious the woman is.

"Shit," the bald man says while standing up and rushing towards the woman. He starts trying to console her in a hushed tone, making Jack and I shut up immediately.

"There's no way." I say, looking Jack straight in the eye.

"Drunk woman and bald man are married?" He asked confused, like he had just solved a Sherlock Holmes mystery. I can't help but snort, and I mean loudly. Jack looks at me wide eyed before grabbing my face in both of his hands, pushing my cheeks together with his hands.

"Did you just snort?" He asked in a cooing voice. Suddenly, Jack and I aren't on this plane anymore. We aren't some 30,000 feet in the sky, we haven't just met 6 hours and 30 minutes ago, we aren't strangers at all. In my mind we have suddenly known each other our whole lives. We are sitting in our living room of our 2 bedroom apartment in LA, he just came home from tour and found me asleep trying to stay up waiting for him to be home. We are holding each other much like we are right now- his hands squishing my cheeks, his thumbs gently touching my bottom lip, my hands laying on top of his, and his eyes studding mine as he patiently waits for my answer to his endearing question. I keep my gaze locked anywhere else but his.

There's something about Jack, something so mysteriously delicious that makes it seemingly impossible for me to look into his eyes without falling further. I mean , have you ever seen someone that's beautiful yet mysterious and dangerous all at the same time? It's like he has this strange hold on me that I've never experienced before. In a matter of minutes within meeting him he instantly had me figured out, he had me falling from the second I met him even if I didn't want to admit it.

"Austin?" He questioned seeing as how I hadn't answered his question and my eyes were locked steadily on his plush pink lips. My eyes flutter up to his and his breath catches in his throat, causing mine to do the same. I was riveted with having this affect on him, I was completely satisfied with never ever being in love only 6 and 1/2 hours ago. But now, all I wanted was for him to beg for me, and treat me like a princess like you see in movies.

Come to think of it, the past 30 minutes has been a real life movie- the drunk woman, Jack and I almost kissing, the bald man and the drunk woman being married. And right now, Jack and I ever so slowly and cautiously inching our way towards each other's faces, it felt like a real life movie.

I feel his warm, minty breath fans across my face, centimeters away from my lips lay his. Our eyes locked on to each other and a smile tugs at the edges of his lips as we close the distance between us.

"Um sorry if I'm interrupting," a thickly Australian voice buzzes through my ears, disrupting my first kiss. I look towards the voice, hating the fact that I didn't get to feel Jack's luscious lips against mine, and the burly bald man stands before us. "I would like to apologize, mates, for all the nasty looks. My wife has been pushing me all the wrong ways since we found out I was being transferred to work in Omaha." Out of the corner of my eye I see Jack's mouth moving, but I don't hear any words come out of it.

Did I really just have another movie moment with Jack Gilinsky?