34~ First day, first court trail

Ally's pov.

We had just finished PE and our team won but Harry and I did all the work. I was walking to science, I didn't know if any of the boys were in my class or not. On my way there my phone in my pocket vibrated. I look at it to see a text from Louis's mum, Jay.

Hey bub I'll pick you and Louis up at 1:30 for the trial.

I sent a simple okay back and groaned inside. I just remembered at two o'clock I had to go to my dad's bloody court trail. Why did he have to be my dad?

I just chose to put it aside and focus on class, I walked into the science lab to see that Niall and Zayn are in this class. I smile at them and they wave me over. I go sit next to them and we just make small talk.

The teacher came in and he gave us sheets and we started working on them. Then we had to get into a group of 3-4 people to do a science experiment.

~2 o'clock~

I was just outside the court with Louis and Jay. Louis didn't have to come but he wanted to be there cause he knew this was going to be hard for me and he was right.

All of the memories came back in a flash but it got so much worse when the devil turned the corner. His cold eyes met with mine and he smirked at me. I froze I was of course still scared by this man.

Louis squeezed my hand and whispered in my ear that he couldn't hurt me anymore. But some how I didn't believe him.

*flashback*

My dad threw the now empty beer bottle at me as it smashed on my shoulder. His breath stank of alcohol and he had my blood all on his hands. He ran up to me and grabbed me by the throat and started to put pressure.

I knew he wouldn't kill me but for some reason just this one time I fought back. I kneed him in the family jewels and he groaned while doubling over into the floor. He was now furious the look in his eyes could kill and I was scared that that was what he would do it me.

I caught my breath and ran upstairs him being very close behind me. I slam my door shut but before I could get it locked he pushed open the door making me hit my head in the process. I could feel the blood running down my head but that was the least of my concerns.

He grabbed me by the shirt and started to drag me. I didn't know where he was taking me but when I saw the basement door that's when I freaked out. Not the basement. Please no. I cried and cried. I was only put in the basement when I was in serous trouble last time I was there I was on the brink of death.

I was in the hospital for 3 weeks but someone on the inside was working with dad so the police didn't get involved. He threw me into the basement and turned the lights on.

I saw the table with everything, the knives, whips, guns, bats , tasers anything and everything. He chained me up so I was hanging by my hands and he picked the first weapon of his choice.

*end of flashback*

I could feel tears running down my eyes but not a lot but I was definitely crying. Louis noticed and pulled me into a massive hug and started to calm me down.

After I was better this guy called us in. We all took our seats. Dad knew that there was evidence against him so he didn't even try to defend himself.

The judge called my name and I walked up to the stand and sat in th seat. My hands were shaking half in fear and halfy because i was nervous.

"Tell us your story" the judge said and the room went silent. I gulped and I started talking my voice a little shaky.

"When I was little my mum died and my dad blamed it on me, he would get drunk and high nearly every night. He would always bash me then I'd black out. He would cut words into me, hit me in anyway he could, sometimes when I did something he didn't like he would take me to his basement were he used whips, knives, guns, bats and all of that and torture me...." I said trying not to cry.

I saw that the jury were nearly in tears and were looking at me dad with hate. "How did the police find out about this, how did people start finding out?" the judge said politely.

"I was really depressed and I would always self harm. My dad always called me names and after a while I was insecure. One day I got really sad and I wanted to end it all. I tried to kill myself until my friend at the time found me and took me to hospital and that's when the nurse who was his mum saw my bruises and scars and the police got involved. " I said looking at Louis and his mum the whole time.

Louis had a tear rolling down his cheek. Either because of rememberin that day or because of everything my dad did to me. The judge nodded and called for Jay to the stand. She was needed because she was my nurse so she had all the files and my injuries on previous cases.

After a lot of bad photos of me, x-rays and reports. The jury went into a separate room to vote. After about 20 minutes they came out and gave the judge the papers.