14~Big family

Ally's pov

I look around confused and try and find where the loud scream came from. I walk a few steps from where I can hear it. I turn the corner only to find a little girl maybe 10 or 12, crying with her knees up close against her chest. I kneel down to her level and speak.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask with concern. She looks up into my eyes and she replied saying that she lost her mother and can't find her.

"I-I got separated from my brother, sisters and mum because I went to the park and I thought they followed," she stuttered in fear through her tears.

"I'm Ally let's go find your mum" I say sweetly, she stands up and wipes away her tears.

"I'm Daisy," she replies sniffing. We searched around for a few minutes when I see a lady rushing around looking for something with 3 other girls and 1 boy. I tap Daisy's shoulder and point to them asking her if it is them.

She turned her face to where I was pointing and a huge smile forms on her freckled face. She runs as fast as she could and screamed 'mum'. Daisy got the whole family's attention and they all turned around and gave a sigh of relief.

The mother embraced Daisy in for a massive hug and squeezed the air out of her. Daisy said something to her mum and she looked up at me. She walked over towards me and gave me a massive hug. I kept in the wince and just smiled.

I didn't expect a hug or even a thank you but it was something I wasn't used to and it was kind of nice. She let go and then Daisy jumped in front of her.

"This is my sister Phoebe this is my sister..." she went on until my eyes met the one and only Louis Tomlinson.

"....and my brother Louis."