Misteltoes and Kisses (P2)

Yes, I know. I'm a horrible person. But like I said before, I had my exams (and I'll have 'em a lot this year, mind you). But holy shit, I don't log onto wattpad for 2 weeks and I already have 934 reads?! This is sick!!! Once again, hello and a massive thank you to all my readers from India, Sweden, Australia, UK, and US!!! 

PS- Something is wrong with the demographics and it's pissing me off...

"I'm so gonna regret this..." Kathy muttered as she waited below Audrey's apartment. 

Kathy had paced around for a good 10 minutes, before giving up. She could not think of any ideas to get Sybock and Nyota together. So of course, she went to the one person she knew would help her. 

Audrey Grayson.

Kathy snapped out of her reverie as the doors of the building were flung open by Audrey, earning distasteful glances from the people passing by. 

"Sorry", Audrey muttered sheepishly. Kathy rolled her eyes. "Hurry, we don't have all day!"

"Yeah yeah grumpy pants, know need to be all moody", Audrey grumbled darkly, as Kathy all but dragged her back to the Academy.

*** *** *** ***

"So... got any ideas?" Kathy asked for the umpteenth time, making Audrey glare at her. Kathy flung her hands in the air in a motion of surrender.

"Fine! Take your own sweet time!" 

Silence ensued for a couple of minutes. Kathy's eyes lit up as she squealed loudly, making Audrey jump in surprise.

"HOLY HADES I GOT IT!!!"

Audrey shot Kathy a weird look as said girl began to fidget with excitement.

"I was thinking, one of us could sneak up behind Sybock, and put a mistletoe Christmas cap on his head! And then the other can go fetch Nyota, and push her into Sybock, and then technically speaking, they'll be under a mistletoe, so they'll have to kiss!"

Kathy paused to take a breath as Audrey blinked twice. 

"You're a genius Audrey! Come on! Let's do this!" Kathy exclaimed as she shook the half- vulcan by her shoulders. 

Still swaying, and pretty confused, Audrey made a sound of protest. "But I didn't even do anything, it was your idea."

Kathy chuckled. "But you gave my brain the kick start it needed!"

Audrey, still looking quite confused, followed Kathy, who chattered excitedly about her plans.

Audrey crashed into Kathy's back as the latter stopped suddenly. Audrey peered over Kathy's shoulder, and like Kathy, gulped. 

Spock was standing right in front of them, hands crossed, a perfect brow raised. It was obvious that he had heard Kathy's rant. 

"Idiot", Audrey hissed, making Kathy nudge her. "Not now, dude."

Spock's eyes flickered between the two girls as he stood stiff. Kathy swallowed again, and spoke in a peppy tone.

"Commander!! Hello!" Spock stood there, clearly not buying it.

"Uh... we can explain?" Kathy offered with a sheepish smile. 

"Cadet, it is forbidden by Star Fleet regulations-"

"Spock, rules don't control love!"

"- for a senior to have a relationship with his or her junior." Spock finished, ignoring his sister's jib.