The Disturbing Dream

I am incredibly sorry you guys! Like I said, school's started and I barely get an time, so yeah...

PS- Thanks for the insane amount of views I got! It means a lot to me!

(No, it really does.)

Anyhow, here's another chapter for you guys! Hope you like it!

"Spock!" Kathy squealed, as she attempted to swat away the Vulcan's hands, which were tickling her sides expertly.

"I shall continue my actions until you full fill my demands", Spock said, his eyes shining with mirth.

"N- never!" Kathy gasped out, giggling loudly. Spock let out a growl before flipping them over so that Kathy was straddling him. Before the Circian could protest, Spock grabbed her waist and yanked her forward, pressing his lips against hers.

Like every other time, Kathy could feel sparks fly. A child's cry startled Kathy as she tried to pull away from the- erm, talented Vulcan to check on her son. Spock let out another growl, his eyes dark with lust as he clung to her. And like every other time, after all those years, Kathy blushed.

"Spock... honey I need to check on Scorpius..." Kathy whispered as she attempted to sooth him by running her hands through his hair.

"Thyla..." Spock murmured, pressing his face against her neck as he pushed her thick locks aside. Her attempts to sooth him seem to have the contrary effect, as he softly mumbled into he neck.

"I- I need you..."

Spock faltered slightly, still not comfortable with expressing his feelings. "How about I hand him over to Jim? Besides, I'm sure Stacy will be more than happy, what with all her hormones running wild!"

Spock scowled at the thought of leaving his son with the cheeky Star Fleet Captain and his pregnant wife, but didn't say anything as his mate wiggled out of his grasp quickly.

Kathy was back within a few minutes, happy to spend some quality time with her bond mate. Se grinned cheekily, looking shockingly like Kirk, as she pounced on Spock and straddled him, catching him off guard.

"You seem to be happy, ashayam", Spock said, his eyes becoming increasingly dark by the moment. If he hadn't known better, he would have thought that he was under the effects of pon farr.

"Hmm... you have no idea..." Kathy said as she bent low, nibbling on his pointy and sensitive ear, deciding to use her secret weapon. She was no fool (not now, at least) and knew the effect her accent had on men; especially her husband; though why, she failed to understand.

"Now, where we'e we, darlin'...?"

Kathy let out a gasp as she shot out of bed, horrified at her thoughts. She tripped over a variety of items as she made her way towards the washroom, choking on air. Stacy and Chloe had also woken up, startled by their friend's erratic behavior.

She stormed into the washroom, blocking out her friends' calls of concern as she bolted the door, sliding to her feet. Strangled sobs escaped her dainty mouth as she curled up against the door, feeling filthy and under- dressed in her baggy off- shoulder top and barely seen cycling shorts.

Kathy's upbringing had been quite old- fashioned. Her parents (well, her mom at least) always told her to wait to get married before even thinking about losing her V- card, let alone kissing someone. The dream she had; about her senior and her professor none the less; left her with a sense of uneasiness and immense anguish.

Kathy knew it was morally wrong to even think about Spock. Not only was he her senior and her professor, but also her biological sister's soul mate. The young cadet knew that wallowing in self pity was not an option, but being part Circian, she let her emotional side take over as her frame shook with soft sobs. The hybrid wasn't entirely sure what she was more upset about- the dream which supposedly displayed her diminishing moral values, or the fact that the only person she had ever liked, was unattainable.

Meanwhile, the dorm had erupted into chaos. Stacy was in panic mode while Chloe was yelling curses at the boys, ordering them to get their lazy asses up to he dorm; despite the curfew and other rules. Nyota, who had reached the girls' room by now, was attempting to diffuse the situation, as she spoke soothingly to Stacy and sternly to Chloe.

In spite of the many attempts to get Kathy to open the door, the five friends were unsuccessful.

"Do you know what it was about?" Bones asked softly, referring to Kathy's nightmare.

"No", Stacy replied quietly. "No idea", Chloe added darkly, fiddling with her night gown, unconsciously mirroring Stacy's movements.

After making sure that everyone was asleep, Kathy quietly opened the door and walked out, not noticing Nyota.

"You okay?"

Kathy jumped at the voice, before slumping her shoulders and nodding.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Kathy hesitated for a moment before shaking her head.

"Get some sleep for now Kathy. I know you'll tell me when you're ready."

That being said, Kathy closed her eyes and attempted to fall asleep, albeit reluctantly. Nyota had managed to shoo away the boys, and had convinced the girls into returning to their beauty sleeps.

Kathy felt her eyes droop as she sighed mentally, happy to be able to sleep. A loud sound caused everyone to jolt awake, as some alarm in the room belted out the lyrics of 'Who Let The Dogs Out'.

"Find it!" Nyota yelled.

"Aha!" Kathy said, as she dived into the nook between the wall and Stacy's bed. It seemed as though they had woken up the entire floor, as knocked harshly at the door.

"By Star Fleet regulation-" A raspy voice began. The girls groaned. It was too early in the morning to deal with his facts and logic. Without thinking, Nyota yelled out loudly.

"Give us a moment!"

The teacher seemed to have completely disregarded her shout, as Spock continued to spew something about some code of conduct. Without thinking (again), Nyota stormed towards the door and flung it open wide.

The first thing Spock saw was a pissed off Cadet Uhura, an embarrassed Cadet Anderson, and a moody Cadet Evans. He was then met with the sight of rather... scantily clad Cadet Whitlock stuck in some nook, her bottom half in an awkward position. Literally and figuratively.

"Ha! Found it!" Kathy yelled out as she pulled out the heinous device from hell with a flourish, before shutting it off. More like hitting it repeatedly, but either way works... Kathy then noticed a stiff Spock by the doorway as she blushed crimson, playing with the device.

"I shall be on my way. Behave", Spock said before walking away with barely detectable urgency. Katy continued to play with the device, unknowingly switching it on again. Spock halted mid way as ET by Katy Perry floated through the corridors.

"Sorry! Sorry! I'll switch it off! Oh merlin..." He could hear Kathy making some noises at the back of her throat. He could only imagine how cute she would look...

Sorry for not updating people! Anyhow, have a magical day!

All The Love,

~Kit- Kat~