Snow- whore

Again, I am really sorry for not updating often! Sadly, I do not own anything/ anyone other than my OCs, and the minor twists in plot.

Enjoy!! xxxx

Kathy all but ran towards the dining hall, and collapsed next to the boys. Jim looked around awkwardly, looking surprisingly uncomfortable for a man who was well aware of... anatomy.

"So..." Said person began. "You ummm... okay?"

"Oh come on Jimmy boy, you of all people shouldn't be so awkward about this!" Kathy huffed, mentally cursing herself for using that as an excuse.

"What d'ya mean?" Jim asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Do you really want me to get started with the 20+ girls you've slept with this year?" Kathy said with a smirk. Bones chocked on his food, while Jim scrunched up his nose.

"It's 47" He muttered.

"See, exactly my point!" Kathy countered, before being interrupted by the doctor.

"Can we please not talk about this, I'm trying to eat here! Anything but this, how about... insect- holes and... and torfeedoes, and Einstein- rodent bridges?"

Kathy promptly burst out laughing, while Jim looked at Bones as though he had grown a second head.

"Oh my god, it's wormholes, torpedoes, and Einstein- Rosen bridge! Wormholes and Einstein Rosen bridges are one in the same, by the way." Kathy said through giggles.

"Go damn it man, I'm a doctor! Not a physicist!" Bone said, his face bright red.

"Awww, is cute little Bones blushing?" Kathy squealed in a baby voice, pinching the doctor's cheeks.

"That's it, I'm going" He mumbled, leaving a laughing Jim and a hysterical (in a positive way, of course) Kathy behind.

"Awww... I'm sorry Layla!" Kathy said, receiving an amused snort from Jim and an incredulous look from Bones.

"What?!" She exclaimed. "I'm just using the names you would have if you were girls! No, don't laugh 'cause I haven't forgotten you, Jamie!"

Jim blanched upon being on the receiving end of Kathy's playfulness. "Ha, it's my turn to laugh now!" Bones said gleefully to a now sulking Jim, who stomped ahead of them.

"D'ya get it?" Bones asked Kathy quietly to which Kathy nodded, smirking deviously, looking alarmingly similar to Kirk. "Jamie darling won't know what hit him!"

Bones gave the young woman an amused look as she attempted to cackle evilly. "That was cute" Bones said with a smirk, pulling Kathy's cheeks, leaving her to rub them with the slightest of pouts and an annoyed look on her face.

It was still snowing (as Spock's mother had predicted), thankfully, and even though it was 18:45 hours, it was very dark.

The three friends were by the transporter room, waiting for Uhura to return. The familiar yellow glow came from one of the pads as Uhura materialized.

"Nee-nee!" Kathy squealed, jumping onto her best friend to hug her. Nyota let out a startled laugh and hugged back an enthusiastic Kathy, who was practically vibrating with excitement. Bones and Jim grabbed Nyota's bags after receiving pointed looks from the girls. Upon nearing the dormitories, Kathy took the hypo from Bones' outstretched palm, making Nyota gasp softly.

After filling in something into the hypo, Kathy walked up to Jim, and hypo-ed him. Jim let out a few colorful words, before collapsing. The passerby-es watched curiously, but made no attempt to interrupt Kathy and Bones, who were now pilling Jim up with their jackets, scarfs, and a shawl.

"I- you- what- what are you doing?!" Nyota all but shrieked, eyeing the duo in amusement and horror.

Bones and Kathy ignored Nyota and dragged an unconscious Jim to a pile of snow which looked like the bottom of a snow man. They piled snow onto jim, and shaped it up. At the end, there were two spheres of snow on Jim, with only his head poking out. His hands were stuck out and an orange color beak- shaped paper cone was attached to his nose.

"How much more time?" Bones grunted as he dragged a board out of nowhere and placed it in the snow near Jim. Kathy checked her watch. "5 minutes, give or take a few." Kathy quickly wrote something on the board and whirled around with a cheeky grin.

Kathy took a deep breath and began to shout at the top of her voice, making Bones and Nyota jump.

"EVERYONE COME HERE AND LOOK AT THIS MASTER PIECE MADE BY THE GREAT LEONARD MCCOY AND KATHERINA WHITLOCK!!!" People (after recovering from the shock they received from Kathy's loud voice) began to crowd around Kathy and group. Several murmurs were silenced as Kathy comically shrieked out, this time into her phone; which was being held by McCoy; who was filming the entire ordeal. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! ALIENS AND HUMANS!!! ALL LIFE FORMS!!! BEHOLD, THE GREATEST MONUMENT OF ALL TIMES, THE SNOW-WHORE!!! STARRING JAMES TIBERIUS KIRK, OF COURSE!!!"

Everyone in the crowd promptly burst out laughing, as McCoy filmed them and turned to Kathy. "How much time's left?"

Kathy checked her watch and motioned for everyone to be quite, and for Bones to focus on Jim's face. "This is so going on youtube" She snickered to herself, before facing the camera with a cheeky grin. "THE SNOW-WHORE SHALL BE AWAKE IN..."

"TEN!!!"

"NINE!!!"

"EIGHT!!!"

"SEVEN!!!"

"SIX!!!"

"FIVE!!!"

The crowd was getting frantic now, and chanted the count down along with Kathy. Many were coming over to her with huge grins, patting her backs and high- fieing her while some stood back and gave her thumbs up signs. Kathy was red in face from all the attention (which, might I add, she seldom received).

"FOUR!!!"

"THREE!!!"

"TWO!!!"

"One..." Everyone fell in silence, and there was pin drop silence. "Here goes nothing..." Kathy mumbled, snatching her phone from Bones to film this part herself. She was surprised that no professor heard the ruckus they had created.

Jim let out a groan as his eyes fluttered open. Kathy motioned for Bones to be prepared to run as both of them stiffened, ready to run and on high alert.

"What's going on..." Jim groaned, before realizing his situation. His eyes widened comically, as he let loose a few swear words. "What the..."

"HEY SNOW-WHORE!!!" Kathy squealed out cheekily, eyeing Jim as various emotions flew across his face.

"Be ready to run..." Kathy told Bones softly. "... In three... two..." A look of realization appeared on Jim's face as his face turned red.

"... One. NOW!!! GO GO GO!!!" Kathy yelled as she grabbed McCoy's shirt and pulled him with her.

Jim jumped out of the snow, sending it flying all over the surrounding Cadets, who were too busy laughing to notice. Nyota stood aside with her arms crossed, a smirk threatening to split her face.

"KATHERINA MARIE WHITLOCK AND LEONARD BONES MCCOY!!! FACE MY FURY YOU...!!!" Jim roared out, letting loose a string of innovative swear words as he dashed after them.

"BONES ISN'T MY MIDDLE NAME!!!" McCoy replied, both he he and Kathy laughing from the adrenaline rush.

"I DON'T GIVE A LIVING CRAP!!!" Jim yelled out, their voices fading as they ran.

Nyota continued to chuckle, and turned to Gaila, who was one of the spectators and her Orion roommate, with an ear splitting grin. "This, my dear, is why I love Star Fleet..."

Phew, another update! I tried to make it funny... but yeah, please comment and tell me if there are any improvements I can make. And please try to avoid writing (or rather typing) hate-filled comments, it's a sincere request. Hope you like the chapter!!!

Love, Kit_Kat

xxxx