Sybock

Another chapter up you guys! As usual, I don't own Spock and the rest f the characters... (WHY DEAR JESUS WHY??!!)

Ahem. Right. Back to the point... enjoy this chapter folks!

Spock and his parents stood by the transporting bay, waiting for the arrival of Sybock- Spock's half brother. Sarek and Spock were eyeing Kathy with evident horror (for a Vulcan at least) while Amanda attempted to stifle her giggles.

The family's attention was then snatched by the beeping sound and the familiar yellow- white glow of the particles assembling on the transport pad, as Sybock materialized in front of them.

Sybock was unlike the other Vulcans. He believed that emotions were meant to be shown, and always had a cheeky grin on his face. He was the opposite of Spock, and was probably as open about his emotions as the Betazoids ad Circians were. It was queer, for Spock (despite of being half human) never showed emotion whereas Sybock (despite of being a full blood Vulcan) insisted upon being jolly all the time.

"MOTHER!!!" The said Vulcan boomed, letting out a laugh. Amanda grinned, pleased to see her 'son', and walked towards him. Sybock strode forward, wrapping his 'mother' into a giant hug.

"I missed you" Amanda mumbled, her voice unclear as she buried her head in her son's chest. "Aww, I missed you to mum" Sybock said with a grin as Amanda stood on her toes to ruffle his hair, a difficult feat considering the fact that Sybock 6'1 whereas Amanda was 5'2.

"Hey da- father, nice to see you again" Sybock said, correcting himself quickly while attempting to conceal his smile. "Like wise, son" Sarek replied, tilting his head to the side as a sign of acknowledgement.

"Ah, brother!" Sybock exclaimed , patting (or rather hitting) Spock's shoulder. Spock almost stumbled- key word being almost- but regained his composure as he also mumbled a 'likewise', reluctant merriment evident in his chocolate brown orbs.

The family made its way towards Star Fleet, every member secretly joyful to be with their loved ones.

~TIME SKIP~

The group, meanwhile, had made its way to the Academy, and were attempting in vain to reign Kathy.

"- and then Loki goes like 'I'm Loki, of Asgard, and I will not be bullied by a puny mortal!' and he gets cut off by the Hulk who grabs him and smashes him about and goes like 'Puny god!' haha, I love Loki, but it was quite funny. You should have seen his expression-" Kathy rambled away, unaware of the curious stares she was receiving by the passersby and the murderous glares her friends were giving her.

"FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY MAKE HER SHUT UP BONES!!!" Chloe yelled out suddenly, loosing it.

"He's a doctor god dammit, not a babysitter!" Kathy snarked, imitating Bones, who was all but letting out steam from his ears.

Meanwhile, the Vulcan family (who had by now reached the academy) (A/N:- Ha! That rhymed!!!) were back to what they do best- observing people embarrass themselves in front of the whole world.

Sybock was laughing loudly, his body literally shaking as he observed the girl and her friends. "So this is your student, Spock, the one you were crushing on?" Sybock said with a smirk. Amanda rolled her eyes playfully whereas Sarek Vulcan- glared at his son.

"Why would I crush my pupil, brother? It would harm her, and that is against the Academy regulations" Spock said, looking adorably confused. Sybock continued to laugh while Amanda grinned at her son's innocent expression.

"Spock sweetie, crush here means an infatuation for someone!"

Spock's ear tips tinged green as he became embarrassed. "I harbor no such feeling for Cadet Whitlock, mother. It is wrong on many levels. Please explain this to my brother."