flights

i woke up in my bed... omg that was just a dream.. oh wait that means I must of missed the party though. It was about 3:00 am and we leave at 4:00 am. a little later everyone was up and ready to go. sadly I have to use a wheelchair for half of this tour but you know whatever.

OH CRAP

I never told anyone that I was the "secret singing account" guess they'll find out later today

I guess some of the other youtubers stayed over who are going on tour.. I wonder if joe and casp are here.but the thing is I cant get my mind off that dream. what if it really happens?

(A/N OMG ITS SHAWNS BIRTHDAY RN HE JUST TURNED 17 OMG MY BBY IS 17)

on my way to the airport me and jc were talking. I know weird right? and no I don't have any feelings for him if you think that.

skip car ride

finally we were zayning this state (a/n haha get it.. if you don't I men leaving) I was in beween jc and nash. isn't that just joy  haha nope they were rude the whole time but halfway through the flight they started talking about my secret channel and how much they loved it. I kid you not it made me laugh so hard how they say my voice sucks than say how beautiful it is I fell on to nashs lap from laughing so hard.

nash:get off me and whats so funny

amber; You'll find out later

nash:Tell me now

amber:Nope

I just realized I was still on nash's lap. I was about to move my head until he pulled it back on his lap....um okay than?

I ended up just staying like that and humming along to my music until we landed. YAS WERE HERE

HEY GUYS REMEBER ME THE PERSON WHO NEVER UPDATES?well this chapter was crap but im updating tomorrow and sunday. oh and guys my bby shawn turned 17 as I was writing so now im gonna go cry about hows he getting old. zany (AKA IM LEAVING THIS WEBSITE FOR 30 SECONDS)

STAY SASSY$$$

-EMILY

(a/n if your confused practically the whole party scene was a dream)