The Pack

I took my glasses off and cleaned them with my shirt. I looked at the people in front of me.

"Am I hallucinating?" I asked. Preston laughed.

"Nope." Lachlan popped the p.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

"So, you are a fan, I guess." Mitch assumed.

"You'd have to be crazy to think i'm not" I told them. "And apparently I've been a fan of Jerome since before I even knew what Minecraft was." Mitch's smile vanished.

"So you are one of those fan girls" he frowned. My eyes widdened.

"No, no! Let me explain!" I pleaded. Mitch nodded. "Since I was in second grade I have been kinda... Violent. I always threatened people. I said 'I'm gonna bash your face in with an axe if you come a step closer. Then an old friend heard me say that and showed me Mitch and Jerome. " Mitch nodded his head. I sighed in relief. The guys turned around. I could pick up a few things here and there.
"Like her." I heard Jerome
"Obviously is a fan" Vikk said.
"Defiantly likes Minecraft" I heard Rob. I looked at my outfit. I had purple hair, a hat with Minecraft diamonds, an eye of ender shirt, some blue pants I drew diamonds on, and grass block tennis shoes. Ya, I like Minecraft a little.

"Tell us about yourself." Preston ordered.

"Well, Purple is my favorite color, I like Minecraft, I've always wanted to be a YouTuber, I love watching y'all play Minecraft I like animals, I... Um..."

"What is your favorite hostile mob?" Vikk piped up.

"Enderman" I answered without hesitation.

"Non-hostile?" Lachlan asked.

"Ether ocelot, wolf, pig, cow, chicken, ba-" I started listing.

"Ok, ok, we get it. You like them all." Mitch cut me off.

"Ya, pretty much." I summed up. They turned around.

"I like her" I heard Jerome say. I saw the others nod in agreement. They turned around to the lady waiting in the corner, playing on her phone.

"We will take her" Preston told her. "We will pick her up tomorrow"

"You need to sign the papers saying you are now her legal guardian" she told them, focused on her phone.

"Can do." Rob told her.