"Thanks. Lucas says hi." Sarah said putting her phone down. I looked at my own.

10:26AM

Shit 4 minutes.

We were almost there.

Within 2 minutes we were at the studio. I paid the driver and ran inside.

Jen was at the desk in the front and Hannah was vacuuming.

"Guys. Don't worry about that. I have a client in-" I looked at my phone. "1 minute."

"Alright. There's Starbucks on your desk, your cameras are in the studio on 4." Hannah said.

"I would give you a hug but I'm rushing. Thanks!!" I said running to the elevator and trying to make it go faster.

I got to my office and grabbed my coffee. I walked up the stairs and set up the cameras. The floor was set up, like my assistants knew.

The intercom on 4 rang.

I pushed the button. "Yeah?" I asked.

Jen's voice boomed through the intercom. "They are outside. There's four of them, and a manager and 2 guards. OOH. They're cute. I wish I was you."

"Thanks. Send them up to 4. You can come up here if you want. NO DROOLING." I said in a humorous tone.

She laughed and said. "They just got in the elevator. They're very cute an very British. Sarah is with them. Calm down." Jen said.

"Thanks. Come up!" I almost encouraged her.

The elevator behind me dinged and I was scrambling around to set up my camera. I finally got it all set when Sarah came up to me.

"Guess who they are?" She whispered.

"I don't know." I said, looking around frantically. I didn't really get a good look at them, only a glimpse.

I stopped, forced by Sarah calming me down. "Go meet them."

I listened to her order and walked over to who must be Fletch.

He extended his hand. "Hello. I am Fletch. Pleased to meet you." I politely obliged and shook his hand.

"Same. I am sorry. I am not being very professional right now. I simply must apologize. I must look like an idiot running around." I said, slightly embarrassed.

Sarah, my wingman, or wing woman, was sanding next to me. Thank god I was my own boss and my best friend was allowed up here.

"Not at all. You look lovely." He said.

I sighed. "Oh. Thank you." I said, trying to drain my worry.

"You must meet the band now." He informed. He quickly turned.

"I would like you to meet McFly." Fletch announced.

I looked over at Sarah. That was what she was talking about. The shirt in the store yesterday. Oh wow. How ironic. How we see their tee yesterday and now today, I'm supposed to be taking pictures of them. This is very weird. Was it irony or a coincidence.

A boy a little taller than me stepped up to me. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He extended his hand.

"Hello. My name is Harry Judd. I play the drums. Pleased to meet you." He said.

I smiled. "Anna. Pleased to meet you as well. Strong grip there." I said laughing as he joined in as well.

He stepped aside and a shorter guy came up to me. He had curly hair and hazel eyes. "Hello. My name is Danny jones. I play guitar, and I sing some of the lead vocals. Also, nice to meet you." He announced.

I laughed. "Cool! We both play guitar!!" I said.

He chuckled. "You play?" He asked.

"Yeah. Probably not as good as you, though." I confessed, laughing. "Nice to meet you."

He politely smiled in return, and stepped aside. Another boy stepped up to introduce himself. He has light brown, thin hair with brown eyes and wore glasses. He was very cute. "Hello. I am Tom Fletcher. Like Danny over there I play guitar, similar to you as well. And I also sing lead vocals." He explained.

"Nice to meet you Tom. Maybe we can have a jam session. Haha." I laughed as he stepped aside, finally allowing the last boy to introduce himself.

He has blue/green eyes and has longish hair. It was swept to one side and it looked like it had highlights. He was very gorgeous. I noticed that he either had small Gages or circle earrings. He looked a little familiar.

"Hello. I play bass. I'm Dougie Poytner."