15. Know it or Not (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW WHAT ANIME I'M FROM!" She yelled at someone. (AN: That's a reference x3) Ok, she seems violent...

Lucifer shook his head again.

"How about her?" You asked again, pointing to a girl with red hair streaked with black on the bottom.

Lucifer shook his head once again, not really feeling anything for any of the girls.

"What about that girl?" Maou asked, pointing to someone with light blonde hair and a few green streaks in it. She wore a long white shirt with black tights and converse. Lucifer stared at her, gaping. You looked at who he was looking at and smiled.

"I think we've found his match."

(Le Time Skip)

"Ok, you can do this! Just go and ask her out." You said simply.

Lucifer shivered nervously. "I'm not sure I can do this..."

"Come on! DUDE, be a man!" You said, pushing him towards her. He walked over and sat down next to her, talking a bit. You saw her laugh and he smiled at her. 'Good. This is going good.' You thought.

After a while, you saw him put his arm around her as he spoke. She squealed, hugging him. 'Well, I guess that wasn't so hard. Mission complete!'

He walked over to you, holding her hand. 'Aww, their so cute.' Ashiya and Maou then came from a table, joining you guys.

"Well... these are my friends Ashiya and Maou. And that's y/n, my best friend." He introduced you all to her. She smiled and nodded.

"Just friends." You pointed out. "We're not into each other so you don't need to worry about that." You smiled at her.

She nodded, "I'm Milly."

(AN: WOAH! put the pitchforks and torches down! I know your angry! Your time will come soon Reader-Chan. x3)

(Le Time Skip)

"Hey Lucifer, wanna go get ice cream later?" You asked.

"Sorry, I can't, I promised Milly I'd take her somewhere tonight." He said, focusing on his computer gaming, not looking at you.

"Omg. That's so cute! I wish you luck on your date!" You squealed. 'Wow, I never thought Lucifer would be the romantic type...'

He turned around and smiled at you. "Thanks."

(Le Time Skip)

You walked into the apartment and took off your shoes since you were finally home from work. "Hey Lucifer, wanna play some-" you stopped, seeing that Lucifer and Milly were laughing together as he thought her how to play Final Fantasy."

You smiled at them, feeling a small thud inside of you. You sighed and ignored it, walking out to leave them alone. 'I guess I'll just go then...' You thought.

(Le Time Skip)

"Hey guys." You greeted. "Where's Lucifer?"

"He's out with Milly." Ashiya said.

Your smile faded. "Oh... cool. I'm happy for them." You said. He promised he'd be here to wait for minecraft to download so you two could play together. You'd been wanting to play it for months. You two had been begging Ashiya to let you guys buy minecraft, and you two were finally able to get it. 'I-I guess I'll just wait and ask him if we can play tomorrow...'