"Get anything you want." She said shooing me away.

"Kk!" I said happily. "Wouldn't the Queen shirts be like behind the register?" I asked her.

She looked at me confused, silent then opened her mouth. Nothing came out she just pointed and walked away to the register. She always did that when I corrected her. Haha.

I snooped around the store and tried to find things I liked. I found really cool sunglasses. And a bunch of graphic Tees. Anna and I share a ginormous walk in closet and basically just take what we want. Perks of having a friend the same size as you.

Anna walked over to me and saw all the shirts I had. I noticed a "Hot Topic" bag in her hands.

"You had to buy it before you touch it." She stated sarcastically.

I laughed looking at the pile of shirts in my hand. Her eyebrow raised and she laughed. She knew my obsession for shopping.

"What do you have there?" She asked examining the shirts in my hand and the sunglasses on my head with the price tag on them.

"I found some cool shirts." I said.

Anna POV:

While I got my glorious Queen shirt, Sarah wasted no time looking at shirts. She probably had like 25 in her hands and I gave her a questioning look.

"What do you have there?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I found some cool shirts." She said back.

"Lets look at them." I said, wanting to know what shirts she was getting.

We stood by a cart thingy while she laid all the shirts out one by one.

She had like 6 maroon 5 tee shirts, a Kesha one, a guns and roses, a couple John Mayer and more. One single shirt struck out to me. A name I have never heard before, only in Back to the Future. "McFly" I said in my mind.

"Sarah...what's McFly?" I asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I just liked the logo. So I got it." She said.

Knowing the manager of the store personally, I shouted his name.

"Hey Jake!" I shouted.

"Yeah Anna?" She shouted back.

"What's McFly? Are they a band or something?" I asked, thinking he would know.

He looked confused for a brief second and looked back at me. "They're a band from England. They have 4 members I think. They're quite new. Not very popular though. Only a couple people have bought their shirt." Jake replied.

"Oh. Thanks. I used to live in England, as you know. I have never heard of them." I said.

"Oh. I think they're here in the city doing some advertising and trying to arrange a tour..." He stopped what he was saying fixing something on a pair of pants. "You know they may need a photographer.." He said.

I laughed. "Maybe, they will come into the studio."

Jake laughed and Sarah and I cashed out here, jake giving us a friends discount being the manager. We went to journeys so Sarah could FINALLY get her TOMs.

"So. The Paris TOMs are really cool. They have the Eiffel Tower on them and flowers in Paris. And OHHH. Like the streets of Paris. I have always wanted to go there. I think Lucas is taking me in July." Sarah gushed.

"That will be nice of him. Lucas is very nice. I like him. I was going to say I could bring you but I guess your boyfriend bringing you to Paris is much better." I said slightly jealous that Sarah had a boyfriend and I didn't.