"Later." I tell her and take a sip of my beer. She smiles and leaves me. I am not even alone for three minutes, when Adam comes up to me. "Hey."He yells.

"Don't you have to work?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"I have break now." He explains, "Wanna dance?"

"Sure." I say and he takes my hand. I quickly take another sip of my drink and then follow him to the dancing crowd.

"Are you starting uni?" He asks loud as we dance. It's nearly impossible to have a normal conversation. Everything has to be yelled. The DJ plays all kid of pop songs with a strong beat. I'm surprised by myself that I can even hear him.

"Yes and you?" I ask back.

"Second year." He shouts. "Do you want something to drink?" He asks.

"What?" This time I didn't hear him.

"Drink?!" He shouts and I nod. He takes my hand again and leads me out of the crowd and to the bar. "Are you even allowed to drink?" He asks."You look so young." He points out.

People always ask if I'm 18 and they are always surprised and shocked when they hear that I am. Of course Adam had to ask the question.

"Yes I'm 18." I exclaim.

"Nice." He shouts and then his hand lands around my waist. The bar tender gives us his attention and looks first at Adam's face and then to my cleavage. "Man!" Adam exclaims and slightly pushes me to the side. The bar tender looks up, smirking at me and bites his lower lip.

"How can I help you?" He asks looking directly at me.

"Two beers, please." I put a fake smile on. He doesn't say anything and keeps on starring at me.

"TWO BEERS!" Adam yells at him.

"Calm down, man." The bar tender says and continues doing his job. He gives us two beers and then walks over to a group of girls. He didn't even ask if we're going to pay, he just left. Adam and I go back to the table and sit down. "I hate him." Adam tells me and takes a sip of his beer.

"I wonder why." I say sarcastically and take a sip of my beer. My other beer is gone and so is Alison's drink. Ethan's still on the table though, probably because it's empty anyways and no one wanted to take it.

"I hate everyone here, except for Ken, the DJ." He says pointing at the DJ. He waves at us and smiles. I smile back and then look at Adam again.

"Do you think you can drink beer on ex?" I ask him.

"You can try." He says and I do. I finish my beer in one go and then take Adam's hand and lead him to the dance floor. We walk pass Alison who dances with guys around her, admiring her body. I wonder where Ethan is and look around. I spot him at a table with a girl. Damn everyone is busy today, I think and start dancing to the beat. Adam joins in and we stay like this - dancing surrounded by other people.

At some point, someone comes over to us and taps on Adam's shoulder. He whispers Adam something into his ear and then leaves again. "I have to work. See you later, okay?" He asks and steps back. I just nod and let him go. I dance alone and slowly guys are surrounding me. Some are dancing with me and then have to go again because their girlfriend shows up.

"Olivia?" Someone shouts.

I turn around, thinking it is Adam again but then it's Niall. "Hey." I shout back and hug him. "What are you doing here?" I ask and continue to dance.

"I'm here with friends." He smiles and points over to a table with 3 boys and 4 girls. "Can you help me get drinks? The bar tender literally only picks girls?" He asks in a thick Irish accent and I nod.

I follow him through the people and to the bar. The bar tender is busy talking to 6 girls and gives us a sign to wait one minute. "Are you alone?" Niall asks and I shake my head.

"I'm with my brother and my best friend." I tell him and quickly scan his appearance. He looks more buff than in the morning. His black leader jacket makes him look more manly than usual. Combined with black jeans and a white shirt that reveals a bit of his chest hair he looks hotter than anybody else in this club.

"I saw you running this morning, you looked good." Niall says smiling and slightly blushing.

"What?"I ask even though I understood him. I just want to hear it again.When one fifth of the world biggest boy band compliments you, you wanna hear it twice.

"I saw you running this morning, you look great." Niall says. Well I think that's what he said. This time I couldn't really understand him.

"What?" I ask again.

"I saw you running and your HOT!" He shouts. Exactly when he said 'hot' the song that was playing paused a second. Everyone turns around and stares at us. Niall and I blush and while he looks down at his feet, I look up at the ceiling. Then another song starts and everyone goes back to their action. They continue dancing and flirting and drinking and Niall and I look at each other. "My girlfriend's going to kill me now." He says. His Irish accent came out and made me smirk.

"Definitely." I say. The bar tender comes over and this time it doesn't take him as much time to look away from me. This time his attention belongs to Niall. "8 beers." Niall tells him.

The bar tender gives him 8 beer and even though I didn't order he gives me one too. "You don't have to pay." He says and winks at me. Then he leaves to approach another group of girls.

Ethan and Ally come over to me and I introduce them to Niall. "So nice to meet you." Ethan says.

"Can we take pictures?" Ally asks Niall and he nods smiling. I don't have my phone with me, neither has Ally. We left our bags in the car. Ethan has his phone with him though and takes the picture. First each of us individually with Niall and then just we girls with Niall and then one with all of us on it.

"Thanks a lot." Ally says. Two friends of Niall come to us and take the beers. "Are you coming?" one of them ask as they slowly walk off.

"Will I see you around?" Niall asks me and I nod.

"Sure." I say. Niall leaves with his friends and we three go back to our table.

This 'will I see you around?' - 'sure.' is becoming a thing.

And I like it.