12. Lucifer's Angel

Começar do início

Just then, you heard the door open. "Hey guys I'm ho-Woah! Who's she?" Maou asked, tilting his head at the girl on the floor.

"I'm not sure Sire. Urushihara found her outside badly injured and brought her here." Ashiya claimed.

"Wow. Urushihara did a nice thing for once?"

"Hey! Just because I'm NOT nice, doesn't mean I can't BE nice!" He yelled.

You decided it was time you got up, so you did. You sat up and stretched your arms out. You then pulled your hood off, finally able to see these people. But when you did... you screamed. "DEMONS!" You yelled, backing away, breathing heavily with your eyes widened.

It was the The Demon King Satan, General Alciel, and General Lucifer. And Lucifer had brought you here! You started panicking, curling up into a ball and lifting your hood over your head. "Please don't kill me... please." You cried, knowing this would soon be the end of you.

The three men all looked at eachother, then back to you. They felt a bit bad for scaring you and making you cry. You tightly closed your eyes, waiting for them to just stab you and get it over with or something.

"Um... Miss?" Ashiya asked a bit nervously.

You peaked an eye open and looked at all of them with fear. "Y-yes?"

"You do know we don't want to hurt you, right?" Maou asked, raising an eyebrow at you.

You slowly pulled your hood down and tilted your head with wide eyes. Urushihara blushed at your cuteness and looked down.

"Y-you don't?" You stuttered out.

"If course not Miss. If we may ask, how do you know us?" Ashiya asked politely.

You started to toughen up. 'Their probably just acting so they can kill me later. I better protect myself. I can't be scared or they'll feed off my fear.' You thought. "I'm a warrior angel." You said boldly.

"Well, that explains it." Maou said. "You probably don't have a place to stay then. So I guess you'll have to stay with us if you want."

Your eye twitched at the thought of living with three demons. Then again... it was either that, or living on the street. You sighed. "Alright."

(Le Time Skip)

"Come on y/n. You won't know what it's like until you try it."

"I am NOT touching that vile machine!"

"Dude. It's just a computer game."

"What ever it is, I will not touch it!"

Urushihara sighed. "Ok. I'll make you a bet. If you play at least one game, I'll do whatever you want."

You thought about this for a while. Well, it's not like he made it. It's a human device. "Fine. But just once." You said, moving over to the computer.

Soon, Lucifer had tough you how to play and you were hooked at the amazing device. "THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!" You yelled

Lucifer smiled at your cuteness.

(Le Time Skip)