Newly Stained Shirt

Start from the beginning

Liam hummed and slowly pulled away, standing up before glancing down at his torso to see the blue paint drying to his shirt.

both boys blushed and laughed before Liam turned around and messed with the buttons, getting nothing, knowing that they were locked in there.

Zayn stared at the way Liam's body moved as he paced the floor before hitting the emergency button and talking to the people that said that they would be there in a few hours.

the phone call ended and Liam rolled his eyes before turning around to Zayn,
"how is that an emergency button if the don't even care if people are stuck in the fucking elevator."

Zayn chuckled, blushing at the sound of Liam's voice.

fuck. Zayn was so attracted to him.

Zayn didn't know what he was saying until it came out of his mouth.
"do you want me to try to get the stain out of your shirt?"

Liam spoke,
"right now?"

Zayn bit his lip,
"sure."

Liam smirked,
"is this just some clever way to get me undressed?"

Zayn chuckled, blushing even more fiercely,
"maybe."

Liam laughed and tugged at his tie before taking it off. Zayn tried to peel his eyes away, but Liam's eyes were mesmerizing as he slipped his jacket off and tossing it, moving to his collar of his light blue button up.

his fingers worked way too slowly as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing more and more soft skin as he worked his way down.

Zayn gulped and when Liam reached the last button, he opened his shirt and there was paint even across the span of Liam's abs.

Liam pulled off the shirt and handed it to Zayn, who grabbed it quickly before pulling his ratty bag off of his shoulder.

he pulled out a plastic clear bottle, and Liam spoke up, this time his voice more raspy,
"what's that?"

Zayn took a deep breath,
"isopropyl alcohol. it should get most of the stain out."

Liam nodded as he watched Zayn's frantic fingers open the bottle and work the chemical into the shirt.

Zayn pulled up the sleeves of his red flannel, and Liam looked at Zayn's tattoos.
"wow."

Zayn's head shot over as he chuckled,
"what?"

Liam stared at Zayn's forearm,
"your tattoos- I love them."

Zayn blushed, laughing.
"I designed most of them."

"that's awesome, Zayn."

Zayn's cheeks were on fire as he heard how beautiful his name sounded slipping out of Liam's mouth.

"do you have more then this?"

Zayn nodded.

"how many?"

Zayn shrugged.
"I lost count."

Liam bit his lip and Zayn paid attention to how Liam's cheeks reddened.
"I'd really like to see all of them."

Zayn pulled his lip in between his teeth once again,
"they're like- all over."

Liam's eyes searched Zayn's features,
"I don't mind."

Zayn felt so weak and so attracted to Liam, and by what he could tell, is that the feelings were mutual.

Liam moved and grabbed his shirt from Zayn's grasp, also closing up the plastic bottle and closing it, setting it near Zayn's bag.