Rap Monster: "Just bring the chicken with you!"

I got ready and was waiting for Suga hyung .

"Hyung! Hurry! We're waiting!"

Suga: I'm coming! I'm coming!"

"Okay! Everybody is ready! 가자 (Gaja: Let's go)."

Rap Monster Hyung opens the door so that we could leave, the knob breaks...

BTS: "YA! KIM NAMJOON!"| "HYUNG!"

Typical hyung... I wonder how tomorrow will turn out to be like~

Seoyeon~

I return home to be greeted by eomma.

"So how did your first day go?" Eomma was sitting on the sofa reading her work files.

"It was great, but the thing is, starting tomorrow, I won't be living here anymore..."

"What? Why?" Eomma puts down her files and stares at me.

"You see, the PD wants me to start living in their dorms starting tomorrow. It's sort of... a part of the trainee process..."

"Ah, I see... I thought you didn't like living with me or something," Eomma laughs.

"Aniyo, it's not like that~" I smile, "eomma, I'm going to start packing now~"

"Ne, tell me when you need help~" Eomma continues to read her files.

"Okay~" I head for my room.

I took out my suitcase and started filling it up with my necessary needs. I brought my cosmetics, electronics, and clothes. I closed my suitcase. "Well, a new day starts tomorrow~"

The Next Day

Right after school I went home and grabbed my suitcase. Eomma drove me to my new dorm.

"Seoyeon-ah~ Call me when you need me okay?"

"Ne eomma, I'll be heading inside the dorm now~ Annyeong!"

"Seoyeon annyeong~" Eomma drives away and I enter the dorm building.

Jungkook~

I enter the new dorm. Smells new~ My hyungs are already here.

"Hyung!"

Jimin: "Oh, Jungkook~ You're here~"

Jin: "Let's take a look around the new dorm."

"Ne."

We walk around the building. When we entered the front door, there was a hallway that leaded to the bathroom, when I turned left, there was the kitchen and living room. There was another hallway connected to the living room. The hallway had eight doors, which mean eight rooms.

Rap Monster: "Here, Bang PD gave me this."

It was the layout for the assigned rooms. Suddenly the front door opened. It was Seoyeon.

Seoyeon~

The BTS members are already in the dorm waiting for my arrival.

Jimin: "Seoyeon annyeong~"

"Oh~ Annyeong~"

Jungkook: "We're just checking which rooms we're assigned in right now."

"Oh, really?"

Jin: "Ne."

I already knew which room I got since I'm the only one who gets a room with a bathroom. PD probably saved me that room since I am a girl who needs privacy. I looked at the layout. My room is on the far left of the hallway. Jungkook's room is in front of mine. Basically, on the right side of the hallway, Jungkook, Jimin, V, and Suga's rooms are there. On the left side is my room, Jin, J-Hope, and then Rap Monster.

J-Hope: "Let's go to our rooms!"

We all went to our own rooms and started unpacking. Wow~ My room is so big~ I finish unpacking and setting things up in my room. Then I went to check out the rest of the rooms, they're quite big too.

By the time we were done settling in, it was night time. The boys took turns taking a shower in the main bathroom, while I took a shower in my own bathroom. Wah~ The freedom of having my own bathroom~

I jumped onto my bed and fell asleep~

The Next Morning~

I woke up and prepared myself for school. I wore my uniform and came outside of my room, then I ran into Jungkook.

"Oh, Jungkook, you're awake."

"Ne."

J-Hope: "Ya, you're both awake now? Jin made us toast."

I ran off to the kitchen. Jungkook ran with me. I grab a piece of toast and start eating it.

"Thank you Jin~"

I keep biting onto my toast as I put on my backpack. Jungkook does the same thing.

Jungkook: "We're going to leave now~" His words were a bit muffled since he was biting on toast while wearing his shoes.

We both leave the dorm and started walking to school together.

Meanwhile~

J-Hope: "Heh heh, they look like a school couple in one of those mangas."

Jimin: "So adorable~"