"Wallaikum Assalam, I'll take it from here... and please don't call me Bhabi. It's Mahnoor." I sat back on the couch and start eating.

"I like calling you Bhabi. We always refer to you as Bhabi." She said in a timid tone.

"We??? What do you mean by 'we'?" I frowned.

"Everyone,... except for Ahad Bhai and Kanwal Bhabi."

"Yawar doesn't call me Bhabi."

"He... does."

I frowned and focus back on breakfast.

"Why are you still standing? Have a seat."

"No, .... thank you."

"If you have work to do, then go and tell me the direction of the kitchen. I will put it back."

".... Moosa Bhai told us to make sure you drink the juice." She said looking at the glass of fresh apple juice.

No way...

"And what if I don't?"

"...I'll have to tell him."

"Are you going to report my every movement to him?" My frown deepened.

"No. No, only the juice."

"Then tell him I am not drinking it." I lost my appetite.

"Bhabi, but..."

"I drank tea just now. So I can't drink juice for a while. You can take it back to the kitchen and tell your 'Bhai'." I said in a harsh tone. It was annoying. Do I have to eat and drink upon his order?

"Don't take out your anger on her." We both jump on sudden interruption and turned to the entrance. Moosa came in wearing a light coffee-coloured shirt and black pants.

"Assalam o Alaikum Bhai." She abruptly salam him. On the other hand, I turned my face in the other direction.

"Wallaikum Assalam, don't you have college today?" My head snapped back to them, on hearing the word 'college'.

"I was about to go, Bhai." She said, lowering her head a little.

"Go, now." He ordered and the next moment she left the room, leaving both of us alone.

My gaze followed her until the door closed behind her, and then it landed on Moosa who was busy checking me out. For some reason, I felt self-conscious and nervous under his gaze. I really wanted to run away from him and hide, where those brown eyes can't follow me.

"Why aren't you drinking the juice?" He asked, still looking at me. His voice is low but held domination.

"I don't like apple juice." I said without looking at him.

"Then think of it as a medicine and drink it." He threw his stuff on the bed and took off his shirt. I quickly turned around, closing my eyes. I waited for him to go into the bathroom but jumped in surprise when I felt a hand on my waist and warmth on my back. Before I could respond to this sudden contact, his arm has fully encircled my waist, crushing me to his chest and his other hand came in front of me, holding the glass of juice.

"Drink it." He ordered.

"Let go of me." I tried to remove his arm, ignoring his order.

"Drink this and I will."

"I told you I don't like apple juice."

"And I told you to think of it as medicine."

"I won't drink it."

"Giving you two minutes to drink it or I'll make you drink by my way." He said, pulling me closer. He kissed my head and rested his head on my shoulder.

"F-fine. I'll drink it but let me sit." I gave up.

He unwrapped his arm and made me sit on the couch, handing over the glass.

~*~

I drank the whole glass in fifteen minutes and was barely able to push it down my throat. The whole time he sat next to me, wearing a white tank top and jeans with a ghastly smile on his face. As I put the empty glass on the tray, he pulled me into a hug.

"Good girl." He whispered in my ear and hold out his hand in front of me.

It was a bluish colour stone pendant. It may not be beautiful but it was unique and captivating.

"What is it?" I asked, still staring at the pendant.

"A Moonstone Pendant. Your wedding gift."

"Your wedding gift will be the same Barbie doll which I broke on purpose and you cried for hours on it."

Kamil's amused voice echoes in my head.

"I don't want anything from you." I spat and he turned me around to face him.

"Did you say something, love?" His tone changed into a dangerous one, as he holds my chin.

"You heard me." I shoved his hand and instantly regretted it when I felt a tight tug on my arm, making me hissed in pain.

"You are still thinking about that man, aren't you?" His voice held venom.

I gulped but didn't say anything. I already made my point clear, so there was no need to answer his questions any further.

Show me your limits, Moosa Khan... How far can you hold your anger???

I said to myself and close my eyes to hold back my tears from falling.

_______________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!

*Updated this chapter before ending of the weekend as requested. And I hope I won't see 'short chapter' comments, in the end, this time :p
* Oh! And this story reached more than 6K readers and 530 votes. All dedicated to you guys. Thank you for liking this story.
* Now back to story!
So what are your thoughts now?
The story is going to a different level from now on. I hope you guys will enjoy it and keep up your support like before.

Remember to vote and comment!

Take Care :)