Please make it (Nathan P.O.V)

I swam back to the shore line and grabbed the radio to contact base. Mick soon picked up.

"Base it's Nath. Someone receive me"

"Nathan, it's Mick. What's happened?"

"Little boy drowning. Mick Anna-May has gone down to retrieve him. I may need two ambulances here."

"Nathan, help is on the way just hold on"

I looked towards the sea as the boys mother came towards me. I held her close as I asked about any medical history we needed to know. I tried keeping her as calm as I could but I was so so worried about my baby girl as well. Mick turned up and threw me some binoculars to see if I could see anything. My heart was in my mouth. Every nano-second have me less hope that she would not make it out of their alive.

I could see the headlines now, lifeguard dies while saving boy. I couldn't live without her. I couldn't take it a second longer.

Mick arrived as I walked the mother over to him. I took one last look then I bolted over to the shore line and dove straight in to the sea. I swam as fast as I could as I found the spot where she left my sight.

I dove down to see that Anna-May had freed the boy from the tangles of the weeds but she got caught into it herself. She looked at me as I swam to her. I saw a small figure come do wards us and saw Mick there with a knife. He handed the knife to me as I cut my girl free. Her eyes were slowly closing as she was loosing oxygen fast.

Once the last bit was free I held her close as we both came up to the surface. With one breath of air and a cough I felt so much better. I looked at Anna-May to see her swimming to shore already, she was dragging me along with her.

I could see the small boy with Mick by his side as Anna-May came down beside her. Anna-May started to check the little boys breathing and then started chest compressions while we waited for the ambulance. I heard faint coughing as the little lad started coughing just as the ambulance arrived.

I looked at Anna-May who was smiling and panting away as she walked over to me.

"You scared me to death baby. Never do that again. Promise me Anna-May, please. I can't loose you"

"I'm sorry Nathan and I promise that I will never ever scare you like that again." I kissed her forehead as Mick came towards us.

"You both did very well today. You both showed team work and dedication to your partner. You both look shattered you know. Well done."

Mick walked back over to the car as the little boys mum came towards us.

"Thank you, both of you for saving him. He is the only thing I have left. Thank you for saving him."

She looked at us both teary eyed as she walked away to join her son in the journey to hospital. I walked my baby over to Mick to get checked out. Lucky she hadn't hurt herself in any way.

Mick drove us home that night as we settled down after a long day at work. Let's hope tomorrow will be quieter.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey Everyone, 

So the big news from last week I was going to say. Well it's gone up to two big things.

1-I have decided to write a second book to one of my previous ones. So if you haven't read Irreversible Reaction then take a look. 

2-I have a new account with @Crazy4SykesTW as a colaboration account so follow on twitter, wattpad and instagram on UKUSfoundTW.

3-We have started a colaborated fan-fic on the page so I will let you all know when we start posting. 

Seeya sooon ,

Anna-May x