I'm staying with you.

I was called downstairs one Saturday morning to see my dad and my mum sat at the table. My mums facial expression showed sadness and when she saw me then it dropped more. My dad called me over and sat me down.

"We will be moving house pumpkin. We are leaving as I have been given a big promotion which allows us to move to the city."

"What about my firends and school?"

"You have finished school now and as for friends you will make new ones."

I couldn't face the thought of never seeing Nathan or my firends ever again the only good thing about it is that I will be away from Jason. He still kept giving me trouble but Nathan always seemed to be there at the right time. I needed to get out of this house. Out of this move and fast. 

I got up and bolted it out of the house. I could hear my mum and dad calling out for me to come back but my heart kept telling me to run. I ran for a long distance and before I knew it I was on the otherside of town. I was stood outside of this old house. The car in the driveway had the licence plate I could never forget. It was Nathan's house. I walked along the drive way and kocked on the door. 

His dad answered and when he saw it was me he welcomed me in with arms open. I crashed into them with tears streaming down my eyes. I didn't want to leave Nathan and I didn't want to leave the town I grew up in. As he closed the door, Nathan appeared from the staircase and came running down to hug me. He picked me up bridal style as I cried into his chest and took me upstairs and placed me on his bed. He sat down himself and pulled me back into his chest.

"Tell me what's wrong baby." He kept me close to his chest.

"My dad told me we are moving to the city. I don't want to leave you. I'm happy here." The pain of never seeing him again was ripping through my heart. 

"I know you are and I don't want you to leave either."

We sat cuddling eachother for a while as a thought came to my head.

"Nathan"

"Yeah" he turned and looked at me

"You know the college I applied for?" I gave him a look 

"Yeah." he looked at me with hope

"I got a place" I smiled back at him

"That's great." He smiled back at me

"Yeah I know." I smiled back 

"Wait, do your parents know?" he gave me the look 

"Nope" Popping the "p"

"Why haven't you told them?"

"Well, this is our chance to be together. You have a place and I have a place plus we got the accomodation as well."

"Yeah"

"Well think about it. We run away but we arn't destroying our chance in education. All we need is to survive the summer holiday then we are fine. Plus, I just haven't told my parents."

"Okay but when do we leave?"

"Well if you want to do it then soon"

"Yeah I do. I love you and I want to spend my whole life with you. I don't ever want to leave you. I know a place we can go to and get jobs, but I will just need to ask my dad for the keys."

A tear came to my eye as he said that. I cuddled up more into his chest and by the time it came to twelve we had been in the same position for over three hours. 

A loud bang same from the front door and soon enough Nathan's bedroom door came flying open and there stood the man that wanted to take me away from Nathan. He grabbed my arm and threw me over his shoulder and carried me away.

"Dad, Let go of me"

"No way am I letting go of you. You, young lady, you are grounded and I have already warned you about seeing that boy and this will never hapen again."

He carried me into the car and forced my seat belt on me. I kept thrashing and trying to get out of his grasp but it was no use. He had such a hard grasp on me and it made my skin hurt from the pain. Nathan was running behind him shouting to let me go as the look in my eyes showed the pain I was in. 

My dad drove us home and threw me into my room and locked me in. I heard my phone go on the bedside table. 

It was Nathan. 

Nath-I hope he hasn't hurt you. My dad has given me the keys to the place where you dad will never find us, if you still want to get out of here.

Me-Yeah I really do. He has locked me in my room. 

Nath-Okay, get packed. I will be over soon.

I can't stand being in this house much longer. I need to be with him. I've tried everything to be with him and he just keeps pulling me back. We had the idea of running away together and it was all finally coming into place. I packed some clothes and my wash things. They were all added to the bag. I grabbed my charger and then the familiar pebble tap came on my window. I peered over to see the familiar figure of the boy of my dreams. My eyes were glued to his as I threw my bag over for him to catch. I soon clambered down and I was held by the familiar arms and my head rested to hear the familiar heart beat of him. This was our chance. He let go of me as we quietly ran to his car and set off in to the moon light. We had no idea where we were going but he knew where he was going. All I hoped for is that he would never find us.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone,

I know it's been a hard week for everyone but we have all stayed strong and got through it together. I hope you like the chapter and I will update again next #SykesSunday. 

See ya, 

Anna-May x