First Mission

Saturday evening finally arrived. A whole week where I had to be driven to school by my dad instead of walking with my firemds. That hurt the most, the fact he couldn't trust me to walk with my firends. By this time, I was excited to just be out of the house and with the boy of my dreams. 

I was sat on my bed waiting for the signal. I always wear flats shoes as they were comfortable but when it came to climbing trees like now then they were brill. I heard pebbles being tapped on the window. My dad was still at work and my mum was covering for me. Well it's time to face the music but it wasn't going to be as simple as I thought. I heard the front door go and the familiar boom of my fathers deep voice. I walked over to the door and stood outside to be faced with my Romeo. I heard foot-steps coming up the stairs as I threw my bag over to Nathan and told him to hide. I ran back inside and sat on the bed with my glasses on and a book as he walked through the door. 

"How was your day then pumpkin?"

"Okay I guess. I don't like being a prisoner in my own home though"

"Well until you understand what is acceptable in who you date then you will be kept in doors and for that cheek you will be in here for the rest of the night"

"Fine."

I heard the slam of the door go and then the taps of him growing quieter as he headed down stairs. I locked my bedroom door and walked out to Nathan. He was pearing from behind the tree as I closed and locked my balcony door. I started to climb down as Nathan grabbed hold of my hips and helped me down the final part of my treck. We snuck around the side of the house and out of the street. Nathan had parked his car on the corner of the next street so the short walk there was silent. Once we got in the car then the conversation kicked off. 

"Ive missed you so so much baby"

"Ive missed you too Nath"

Our lips connected and the passion was amazing. I had missed our time together and it killed me inside to think that I couldn't just have the normal relationship with him how I wanted too. We continued our chat as we got to the cinema. He parked up and we walked hand in hand. Finally we were alone. No-one was watching us or judging us. It was just us. 

We curled up in the seats and had our time. I had missed even being in his presence. I finally felt wanted. No boy had ever treated me like this like Nathan did. We sat and watched the movie.

Half way through I felt a presence that we were being watched. I looked over Nathan's shoulder to see nothing. Nathan's eyes moved from the screen to peer into mine.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just felt like their was someone peering at us. It might me my imagination."

"Your just worried if your dad catches you. Would you like me to look?"

"Yes Please."

Nathan looked over the seat and then looked back at me.

"No-one is there baby, just relax okay"

We sat and watched the rest of the film but the clill of someone watching sent me feeling nervous in the wake of if it was just my imagination playing tricks on me. Stupid thoughts. 

Nathan drove me home and then walked me to the back garden. We kissed good night and I clambered up to the balcony. I waved him goodbye and went inside. All of the lights were off so that meant everyone was in bed. Lucky for me. I changed into my PJ's and clambered into bed. 

I just wanted to be with Nathan the whole night but if he would have found me then I wouldn't know what to do. I texted Nathan good night and thank you for a great evening and curled up and went to sleep. Dreaming of my syksexy (Sykes and Sexy, nice made up word right) the only time I could be with him without my dad knowing. 

....................................................................................................................................................................................

That's the next chapter for you all. I hope you all enjoy and I will now be posting every sunday so I will see you all then. 

THANKS FOR READING

Anna-May X