On The Run

We had been on the motorway for over an hour when we came to a stop at the coast. The piece and quiet of the sea coming into shore was lovely. We pulled up into a little camp site as Nathan pulled up in front of a caravan. The simple structure would be the place we will spend a lot of time together while we think of something more permanent. This would be my new home for a while but just for how long?

It was really early in the morning when we finally got there. I unlocked the caravan while Nathan grabbed our bags. The place was small but it would be just perfect for me and Nathan. It was our "place to stay. It's away from everyone and especially the one person who kept trying to pull us away. I put the kettle on and made us both a cup of tea. Just what we needed. I set down the two cups down on the table as Nathan brought the final bags down on the floor. We sat down and supped our tea in silence as we worked out what to do.

"Nathan. What do we do now?"

"I don't know. We will have to get some work to pay for food and things but we will be okay."

"Are you sure Nathan?"

"As long as I have you and you have me, thats all I need. Look I know someone here. He is a family friend so we can get work with him."

"So, where is it?"

"He is a lifeguard"

"Nathan. Are you telling me you are a trained lifeguard?"

"Yep. Why are you?"

"You are lucky that I know first aid and yes I am a trained lifeguard. I did a course and I passed."

"Perfect I will call him tomorrow morning okay. Now bed time beatuiful."

"Yes Sir."

We both got dressed for bed and soon snuggled together and slipped into sleep.

I woke up the next morning to not find Nathan next to me. I turned over and fell back asleep until I was shaken awake by Nathan.

"Good morning" 

"Morning. Why did you have to wake me up?" 

"Well my dads friend is coming today to talk to us about a job."

"Okay"

I got up and dressed and I soon walked into the living space as Nathan put a coffee on the table.

"Thanks baby." I kissed his cheek as he walked past as he went to open the door. Seconds later a tall man walked up and sat across from me. He had brown eyes with very dark brown hair. He smiled at me as Nathan came and introduced me.

"Mick, this is Anna-May, my girlfriend."

"It's very nice to meet you Sir."

"Please call me mick. You are like family."

"Okay mick."

We sat down to discuss the details on what we needed to do as he was happy to take us both on. It was a start of us both being independent and it gave us the chance to earn some money. Mick left soon after to sort out the things for tomorrow which left me and Nath to have some chill time and unpack. It took a ong time to fight over who gets what wardrobe space but in the end it was just shared out equally.

After everything was sorted it was just a straight chill out night. We didn't do a lot as we were at work the next day so I clambered in to bed and fell in to the pool of darkness.

The next morning we woke up and got ready for work. We got to the most beautiful stretch of coast line. It was so beautiful. The sand was so clean and beautiful. The sea was crystal blue and went on forever. We got changed and set out for the day. It just consisted of being teamed up into pairs and making sure that people stay safe. Should be easy enough. I was with Nathan.

It became really got very fast due to the heat of the day. I was looking out on my watch as I noticed a little boy running into the sea. Nathan was next to me with his shirt off due to the heat but I didn't let him distract me from my watch.

A split second later I heard screaming as a woman average height came running towards me in a panic. She said that her son was drowning in the sea. Myself and Nathan went rushing down towards the sea without a second thought. We threw our radios next to the shaw line as we went speeding into the like warm water. The sun was beating down on my skin as I dived down to see the little boy slowly floating down to the bottom of the sea. I swam as fast as I could downward as Nathan went for more help and and an ambulance. I felt my heart beating fast in my chest as I thought I may not save his life or my own...

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Hello to you all, 

How ya doing???? Well I have a little surprise for my readers but I will not spill the beans until Chasing the Love is finished however the question lies with you, will Anna-May come out of the water????????? 

All will be revealed next week. 

Unless you tweet me or inbox me for the little surprise. I may leave clues, I may not?????????????

Love you all 

Anna-May x