fin

Eyes

They're mesmerising, beautiful, astounding. Just one look and you'll find yourself being pulled in. Just one glare and you'll lose your breath.
Jungkook watches you as much as he can, not daring to take his eyes off of you because if he does he'll miss you too much.

He watches you when you practice, his back against the cold mirror, mumbling the words to your song to himself.
He watches you when you tear your shirt away then your shorts, and everything else underneath. He watches you when your fingers tug on his hair and when your nails dig into his back.
He watches you right before you fall asleep, the rise and fall of your chest, when you're tucked into him, when his arms are safe around your figure, counting how many breaths you take before you fall into oblivion.

"Jungkook! Are you even listening?" You're half amused, half irritated. You're snapping your fingers in front of him, but he's only staring at you with so much adoration and you can feel all your annoyance wash away.

"You're not mad, are you?" His tone is innocent but his eyes are teasing.

"No." I might be. You shake your head and he brightens, a relieved sigh escaping his lips. You open your mouth to say something but he silences you with a kiss a little too long and a little too sweet your knees almost give in and it has you panting for breath the moment he pulls away. Your lips are redder than usual, your lip gloss is smudged against his lips, and you could've sworn you forgot your name for a fraction of a second.

Nose

He comes home from practice and the first thing he does is find you.
You're usually lying on your shared bed, laptop in front of you and producing music, or with blank lyric sheets spread over the bed, or sometimes just on your phone using twitter. You're in nothing but his hoodie, sometimes his shirt, and shorts a tad too short.

When he's done washing up and all dressed for sleep, he sets himself beside you and takes you into his arms, your back flush against his chest, his head is tucked into the crook of your neck, his nose nuzzling the dip of your collarbone. He trails kisses up your neck 'til he reaches the shell of your ear and he stills for a moment or two.

"Why'd you stop?" You question him, but it sounds more of a whine.

"Nothing. I just think you smell great."
He isn't next to you when you wake up the next day (his schedules are always hectic) but when you open the closet, you find stacks and stacks of his shirts and hoodies cramped into your side and his side is already half empty, but there's a neon pink note with scribbles in black ink atop one of the piles and it catches your eye, "Wear my clothes more often. I like it when my clothes smell just like you."

Lips

Magic -that's how Jungkook's lips felt like when they were on yours.
The first time he kissed you was an accident, the second time he kissed you was his choice.
Whenever he kisses you, it feels like heaven on your lips, adrenaline in your bloodstream, and a thousand forevers in your hands.
Whenever he kisses you, it sends you into a frenzy, a million and one sparks flowing through your veins, and when he pulls away you can't help but crave for more.

"Again," you tell him, a shy grin playing on your lips. Your cheeks are tinted a bright shade of pink and you're not sure whether it was because of him or the cold, or maybe a bit of both.
He grins at you and your heart flutters for the nth time that day. His grip on your waist tightens before he pulls you in for another searing kiss.
He kisses you over and over and over again, until you've lost count. You're on the brink of insanity, your lungs are almost out of air, and you feel like your head is about to explode. He pulls away all too sudden and a moment too long, and you're breathless. He presses his forehead against yours, his lips parted, breathing heavy and his eyes closed.

"I love you." He whispers, lacing his fingers with yours.

"I love you too."
Hands in each others, a silver ring on your finger, and hearts in sync - and you know this is where you're supposed to be.