Chapter 3

Kiama's head hurt before she even opened her eyes. When she did in fact open her eyes all she could see was blinding light. She blinked a few times and her eyes adjusted. Cole was looking down at her and her palms were wrapped in black material. She looked at Cole.
    "Hey how you feel'n?" He asked.
   "Ah man my head is defiantly a killer." Kiama sighed. Than she noticed a humming like an engine.
   "Were are we?" She asked.
   "Destiny Bounty, the ship. Sensei apparently saw something to and said we need to leave immedetally. So yeah were flying for somewhere. I'm not sure where. Only sensei and Zane know at the moment." He said. Kiama looked into his eyes for the millionth time in two days. They were soft, gentle, and caring. He didn't say anything just looked back. They were looking at each other for awhile until the door opened. Coles head snapped to look at the person. Emily stood in the door way. She took a step closer.
    "Can I please talk to her?" She asked her voice very quiet. Cole stood up and walked out. Emily walked over sitting next to Kiama.
    "How are you and the others doing?" Kiama asked.
   "Well Luna has just sat in the room starring at the wall like she's gonna kill it. Lexa refuses to talk to anyone and is just sitting on the edge. Um Lizz is really quiet and keeps muttering things she kinda just listened to a lot of music and stuff. And I um haven't really talked to anyone."
   "What did you see?" Kiama asked.
   "Well, don't tell anyone but I was in a dark room and I saw a boy in the floor. Somehow I knew it was my older brother but I couldn't tell who he was. But than it like fast forwarded and I was about to get stabbed and he jumped in front of  me. And I kept say things like, I should have know it was you and I'm so sorry." Emily told her."What did you see."
   "I was just being chased by something." Kiama lied. She couldn't let anyone know the horror of what she saw. It was to awful for anyone to have to listen to it.
   "Oh, well I guess that is pretty scary." Emily spoke."How's your head and palms?"
  "Well I still have a little headache and my hands are rapped so I'm guessing that means there pretty bad." Kiama sat up waiting a sec to help her head. Than she stood from the bed."I'm gonna go see the others you staying?"
  "Yeah I think I will. Um could you tell Leo were I am?" She asked. Kiama nodded and walked out the door.
  "Repair boy!" She shouted. Leo came bounding down the steps tripping on the last on step face planting.
  "Yes?" He groaned sitting up.
"Emily said to tell you that she's sitting in the imfermary. Shes just chill'n there not hurt just btws." Kiama said and walked off to find Luna. Somehow Kiama found the girls bunk room walked in. Luna was sitting on her bed looking at the wall. It was like she hadn't move from what Emily had told her. Kiama sat on the bed across from her and looked into her eyes. Luna meet her eyes.
   "I'd rather you just ask me what I saw instead of going into my head." Luna snapped. She probably didn't mean it.
  "Sorry. What did you see?" Kiama asked. Luna looked away.
"I guess you already know my past don't you?"
"Um...yes." Kiama replied feeling sorta guilty.
"Than you know what I am?"
"I know your a serpentine."Kiama nodded.
"I saw that everyone saw who I was. They all saw my tail. They rejected me they saw the serpentine me not the real me. They all tried to fight against me. They saw me for what my father was, a monster."
"Hey, I will always see you for who you are. And I don't see a mean monster. I see a girl who's trying to fit in and who has a good heart." Kiama said placing a hand on her shoulder. Luna looked at her.
"Thanks Kiama," she smiled. Kiama nodded and stood from her spot.
"Hey you should come out the wind feels great!" Kiama winked before leaving. She walked to the indoor training room. Something snapped and Lexa was sitting in the middle of the room.
"Ever heard if knocking?" Lexa asked. Kiama shrugged.
"Guess not." She laughed. Lexa just looked back at the ground."You know I already know your past you don't really have to hide your magic from me."
"I hate you."
"Why?"
"Because you looked in my head." Kiama rolled her eyes.
"Well sorry." She stated well placing a hand on her hip."Can I see it?"
"What!?"
"I've never seen dark magic...well unless it was like killing something." Lexa looked at Kiama a moment before patting the spot next to her. Kiama took the spot next to her. Lexa closed her eyes and began to move her arms around gently sending of black shimmers. Soon the shimmers turned into streaks. Lexa opened her eyes and looked at the punching bag she sent her arms in the direction of the punching bag. The streaks followed and swirled around the bag. Soon the magic disappeared and the punch bag was gone."Whoa that's cool!" Lexa smiled and circled her arms and pointed at the wall and the punching bag appeared.
"I can either transport it or destroy it completely." Lexa spoke. She looked at Kiama."If your gonna ask me about what I saw I'd rather not share right now." Kiama nodded.
"I'm not gonna look in your head either. But I would like to know if you wanna tell me some time." Kiama than walked out of the training room making sure to close the door on the way out. She would try to find Lizz next. Lizz was pretty easy to find. She was sitting on the side of the bounty. She had her headphones in and was looking at a piece of paper. Kiama tapped her shoulder gentle. Lizz paused her music and looked at her.
  "Hey what's up?" Kiama asked.
"Just trying to think." Lizz replied.
"Whatcha thinking about?"
"Someone." She sighed and looked down at the paper.
"Who's it from?"
"Lar J. Mathews, my boyfriend." Lizz said folding up the paper.
"You miss him?"
"More than anything." She replied.
"We'll be back soon."
"How do you know that?" Lizz laughed.
"El, I just have a feeling. Were gonna get home and soon." Kiama winked.
"I hope so." Lizz said putting in her headphones. Kiama climbed up to the crows nest and stood on the rail. Using her magic to hover slightly. Cole was the only one who had seen her wings. That was another odd thing. She hadn't had a problem with him seeing her wings. Usually she would freak. No one had ever seen her wings just like Luna hid her tail she hid her wings. She knew a cloaking spell that didn't let people see her wings.
"Guys help!" Someone screamed. Kiama climbed down to the deck. Only to find serpentine fighting the ninja. Luna! Kiama dogged several ninja and serpentine and made it to the dorm room. Something was blocking the door. She stood back and focused on opening the door suddenly it burst open. Someone was yelling at Luna. Kiama created a bow staff and charged into the room. She began kicking and striking at the serpentine. He hissed at her and tried to bite but she used Coles blocks against it.
  "Luna! Snap out of it and help me!" Kiama screamed.
"You can't help her!" The serpentine hissed."She's to afraid of me."
"No! Luna you can do it it's just a snake come on!" She yelled before blocking another attack. Luna stood looking at the serpentine. Hypnotizing! He was hypnotizing her. Kiama took her staff and brought it down onto the snakes head ,hard.  He crumbled to the floor. Luna seemed to come back to reality. When she saw the snake rage seemed to take her over she took the nearest object, in this case it was Emily's book, and started beating the snake.
  "You leave me and my friends alone!" She screamed."I don't care what part of my past you were I refuse to let you into my future!" She slammed the snakes head one more time before he lost consciousness. Luna stood back and looked at what she had done.
  "Luna are you okay?" Kiama asked. Luna looked at her and nodded.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Stupid hypnotizing."
  "Why didn't you just do it back?"
  "Mine wasn't strong enough to take over his." Luna stated and looked at Kiama. She could see a bit of her purple eye.
"Your eye is pretty." Kiama smiled.,
"Thanks."'Luna said and covered it back up."Now let's go help ten other ninja." Kiama nodded and they dragged the unconscious serpentine out the door and locked him in and empty room. Than they ran off to help fight off the rest. 

A/N: So special treat three chapters in one day! Yah! Hope you guys all love it. Please comment and vote and I love to get your feed back so please comment that, that would be great. Um...please read my other story's and vote and comment on them that would make me very happy and I'd love you forever. Share this story with your friends and yeah the more reads the better. And if anyone wants to PM me I love to talk to people so yeah totally be open to that. Love you all and I will hopefully be working on the next chapter! Love you all! Ninja out!