Chapter 4

A/N: Okay guys chapter 4!!!! Yeah! I really should have done this sooner I love writing this story and I'm so glad that you guys all like it! Okay so the usual vote comment blah blah blah. But please please please! I beg if you read my other stories I like writing those too.;) Alright so hope you guys enjoy this chapter this one is going to be really cute and short(sorry) but I'll make it up to guys in the next chapter. Okay love you baes! Enjoy the fluff!

It was defiantly a long fight but after awhile the serpentine retreated. Well they were all left huffing extremely tried. Lizz had gone off to the dorm room right after the fight Kiama wondered why. Everyone had done well at fighting. Kiama wondered how much training the other had gotten before she had come. Kiama sat down against a post on the deck. Someone sat next to her. She wasn't surprised to see that it was Cole.
"Hey nice fighting." He said. They were both still breathing pretty hard.
"You too." Kiama smiled.
"You used my blocks."
"And you used my advice on the round house kicks." Cole shrugged. Kiama looked around it seemed as if everyone had gone to bed."You wanna do something cool?" Cole nodded. Kiama grabbed his hand and stood on the rail."hang on to my waist, k?"
"Okay." He said gripping tightly around Kiama's waist. They tipped over into thin air. The only noise being Coles scream and Kiama's laugh as she spread her wings and they shot back up. Coles head was placed on her stomach as her arms wrapped around his shoulders."Holy ninja!"
"What do you think?!"
"This is amazing K!" He yelled back. She arched and dove backwards toward the ground. They skimmed the water bellow them before shooting back up toward the night sky and the bounty."Whoa!" Cole yelled.
"Yeah!" Kiama shouted into the night air. The flew above the bounty and set down on the mast pole.
"Kiama?"
"Yes?"
"You know how you ran into the room yelling how you liked me and there was nothing I could do about it?" Oh shot Kiama you are so dead!
"Oh yeah about that..." Cole cut her off.
"Well there is something I can do." He looked at her. She was so screwed wasn't she?"I can do this." In one swift motion he pulled her close to him and kissed her lips. She was shocked at first but kissed him back. When they pulled away for breath Cole looked at her."You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that!" He said."K, fairy princess, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Kiama looked at him covering her mouth in surprise and joy.
   "Yes Cole! Yes!" She leaned into him again. Feeling his arms slither around her waist pulling her closer as she closed her eyes and kissed him gently. There lips moving in perfect sync. She had to hover a little bit so that Cole didn't have to lean down so much that he would lose his balance and fall off the beam. She began to play with his hair. And he began to play with the tips of hers. He stopped kissing her and looked at his hand. There were a few drops of liquid gold."It always happens when I get really happy. Just a fairy thing I guess."
"So you are a fairy." Cole said raising an eyebrow, his hand returning to wrap around her waist.
"Yes but please don't tell the others." Kiama said hanging her head. Coles finger lifted her chin up to look at him.
"I wouldn't your secrets safe with me." Cole said and kissed her again."We should go to bed, we have a big day tomorrow." He whispered placing his chin on the top of her head as she placed hers on his chest listening to his steady heart beat. This was perfect.