Alice and I were in her book room. I learned something today and that's not only guys have sex fantasies, but females do too. Okay, maybe I already knew that, but I never figured my Alice to have a sex fantasy. Which was fulfilled just a few minutes ago.

It is perfectly fine to have sex on a water bed, plus it adds more fun.

"Darn it, I died again." Alice muttered.

Is she playing games on her phone again? She's an addict!

I reached over to take her phone away. Alice gasped, "No, please don't. I just might be able to accomplish my objective and get a new high score."

I mischievously held the phone above her reaching hands and stared at the screen. "Isn't that the running game? The temple thing? Who plays this boring game anymore?"

Alice grabbed her phone and sat on my lap, "No it's another game and I do."

I rolled my eyes and watched her play. I tried to mess her up a few times but she'd only scold me not to. It's a good thing her brother is asleep.

"Hmmm let me play." I murmured, trying to get the phone from her hands.

"No," Alice mewled, trying to grab the phone, "Wait for me to die."

I twitched my nose before resorting to Plan B.

"Chase," Alice admonished, "Don't seduce me right now."

I ignored her as I trailed kisses down her back and fondled her breast.

"Darn," Alice said between a pant, "I died."

I smirked, "Good." I pinned her down the bed and trailed kisses down her body.

"Alice?"

Alice and I both froze as we heard knocking.

"Chase, let go. Jace woke up." Alice whispered as she sat up.

That didn't stop me, I nipped and left love bites on Alice's neck.

Alice let out a low moan, "Yes, Jace?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to take a walk in a few minutes. I need to wash up from my nap." Jace said in a sleepy voice.

"Of course," Alice panted out as I licked her neck, "Just give me ten minutes to finish this book."

I grinned as she lied and her brother walked away.

"Baby, ten minutes is more than enough time for me."

Alice playfully shoved me as she straddled my chest, "I know, now make love to me."

~

I opened the door as I bid Conner a farewell. Late night bowling was fun. I hope Alice had fun with her brother.

As I removed my shoes, I noticed that the house was quiet. I frowned and called Alice's name.

"I'm ovah heeeree!"

I started at the direction of the voice, which was Alice's bedroom.

As I walked in, I held my breath. There was my Alice, lying in her bed in a set of the most raciest clothing I've ever seen. By her side is bottles.

"Alice," I started slowly, "Where's Jace?"

"Hummm he said he is gonna stay with a friend. I think his name was Fran. Hehe his name sounds like friend." Alice slurred, taking back another bottle.

I cursed and pried the bottle out of a drunk, sad Alice. Sad because I took the bottle away. Why is she drinking? How long has she been drinking?

Alice pouted, "Why aren't you in your pajamas? I bought these for youuu because I love youuu and want to marry you and," Alice lowered her tone, "I want to make love to you too cause I feel so special when you love meee and only meee."

As Alice wrapped her arms around my neck, I wondered if she was crazy. I mean she calls those her pajamas but I call them lingerie.

"Chase, won't you make love to me?" Alice whined.

I counted the bottles and decided that giving her what she wants is the best thing right now.

So I started trailing kisses down her torso. I need to make her come.

It didn't take long before my plan worked.

Alice's actions became more slower until she leaned against my chest, "Chase you make me soooo happy, I love you."

I watched her breath even out and she slept on my chest. I'm not sure what exactly happened but I kissed her forehead, "I love you too, Alice Chainz."