Chapter 33 : I'm Officially A What?!

Start from the beginning

She giggled, "I do, too. Still, that was fun." She said, before she turned at the ANBU.

"Oh, hi, Aiko-san. What is it?"

Slowly, Aiko removed her mask. "How can you know it's me?"

She grinned. "You had a funny habit on twitching your left middle finger when you're shocked."

Aiko's eyes twitched. "You noticed that?!"

"Of course I do!"

"Right... Hatakes are really driving me insane..." Aiko muttered, "Now, you little crow, hand me the antidote."

Ara raised an eyebrow.

"Kakashi was poisoned by your senbons. And no one can find the cure for your poison."

She nodded, "I made that poison by myself. Of course they can't. Sukoshi, come here."

A wooden scorpion crawled into the room. Ara took the small puppet, and throws him to Kakashi's bed. He landed smoothly on his side.

"Sukoshi, reverse poison WS4T, upper 2-2."

Sukoshi approached Kakashi's shoulder. Then he stung him.

"OUCH!! Hey, what the hell are you-... ARGH!!"

Well, turns out Sukoshi stung him twice.

Ara smiled at Aiko. "Done."

"You're cruel, kid." The Morino muttered, walking towards Kakashi, and healed his reopened wound, before doing the same to Ara.

"Hatake one, or should I call scarecrow, you got your shoulder dislocated, one of your fingers broken, 3 cracked ribs, bruises on your arms, your stomach was stabbed but it won't kill you, and the rest are just cuts and scratches."

"Hatake two, crow, you got a twisted ankle, dislocated arm, 3 ribs broken and 2 cracked, burn marks on tour hand, a large wound on your chest, the rest are cuts."

The siblings stare at each other wide-eyed.

"And you two obviously fight carefully. No vital organs damaged. Amazing."

Aiko then let out a sigh, grabbing her clipboard. "Well, my job's done here. Knowing Hatakes, they hate hospitals. Even Sakumo. Don't worry, you'll be released soon. And the Hokage wants to meet you tomorrow."

With that, the woman walked out of the room.

Ara turned at her brother, raising an eyebrow.

"Who's Sakumo?"

Kakashi turned away immediately.

"I... I'm sorry, Aniki. I shouldn't have asked that. You don't need to-..."

"He's my father." The older Hatake muttered, cutting her off.

Kakashi himself doesn't understand. Tears fell from his eyes at the mention of that name.

"He... killed himself when I was 7. He failed his mission to save his comrade. The whole village hated him and he committed suicide."

"I'm so sorry. He must be a great person." Ara whispered.

Now the case is different. He never got his. Not from anyone. Most people will said that his father's too weak if he can't take the consequences of his own action.

"... Thank you."

*/*\*/*\*

Kakashi couldn't sleep. Not because of his injuries. He's used to sleep with a bleeding knee and a large gash on his stomach. He can add 'in the middle of enemy's territory' to that last sentence, if he needs to.