Epilogue

No one’s POV HAHA

After five years everyone lived in London. The boys have finished with the band. They still worked for Simon and it still dealt with music. It was less hectic than when they were in One Direction, which gave them time for their families.

Anna was even a bigger success at events when she moved to London. She moved in with Niall after they got married and a year later they had Liam. Danica finished some movies before she moved to London with Harry. She still has her dream job and she loves the new experience of directing other people from London. Danica and Harry had a baby girl and named her Darcie. Louis and Issa were first to get married but they didn’t have a kid until after three years. They had twin boys named Leo and Luke. Issa still painted with her free time and her paintings were sold to very big names. Liam and Danielle just had a baby girl and her name was Taylor. Danielle stopped dancing to take care of her baby with Liam. She was content with the happiness that Taylor gives her even though she had to give up dancing. After a year of touring Zayn pursued to having relationship with Kayne and two years later they were married. They have no kids, but both of them work for Simon. Zac was still acting and Lea was still a teacher. Sadly, they didn’t move to London but we keep in touch with them. They have a baby girl named Elizabeth.

Anna’s POV

“Niall, can you please get Liam his food. Everyone will be here soon and I want him fed before he would want to play with the kids.” I yelled out of my room. Niall grabbed some food and started to feed their son, Liam. We named our four-year-old after our good friend Liam Payne. “They are here!” Niall yelled. I got downstairs and opened the door. There stood the whole group.

I first saw Danielle with a baby in her arms. “Danielle is this her?” I asked looking at the baby girl in her arms. “Yes, this is our daughter, Taylor.” Liam said. I kissed the baby and greeted them. “Come on in Niall is with Liam in the kitchen.” I said. Liam ran to the kitchen to see Liam. I heard giggles and it made us all laugh.

Danica and Harry came in with their five-year-old daughter, Darcie. “Niall, please bring both Liam out here. Darcie wants to play with Liam.” I yelled. They came out and Liam grabbed Darcie’s hand to go in the living room to watch some movies.

Issa came inside with her three-year-old twins, Lucas and Leo. Louis brought them to where Liam and Darcie were.

Zayn came in with Kayne. They just got married and they don’t plan on having kids anytime soon. They were happy and contented with each other though.

We all sat on the couch watching the movie with the kids. We were all happy and contented with life.