Chapter III: Confession

Anna’s POV

I woke up not remembering where I was. I felt a grip on my waist and I was wondering who was hugging me. I looked next to me and I see a sleeping Liam. He was so cute and adorable I just wanted to pinch his cheeks. I was trying to get up without making that much movement so he wouldn’t wake up, but the grip of his arm just tightened. I was freaking out a bit and when I looked at his face he was smiling at me still with his eyes closed. “Good morning beautiful.” He said smiling. I blushed, “Good morning. I’m sorry for waking you.” He started to open his eyes giving me a look that made my heart melt. “It’s fine love. Are you hungry?” He asked. I nodded and we both got up from the couch to see they were all still sleeping. Harry and Danica were lying down on a really thick blanket, I’m guessing so their backs won’t hurt. Danica looked warm cuddling and Harry having his arm around her. Louis and Issa were still how I saw them before I fell asleep they were still on the couch sleeping like babies. I saw Zayn and Kayne sleeping in sleeping bags and they looked so cute together but something was missing. I mean someone. I was looking for Niall when I saw a note on the table.

Hey guys. Sorry if I didn’t get to tell you guys I was leaving but I just picked up Pat to go get some breakfast. I will bring her over to meet the girls after we have breakfast. See you guys later.  - Niall

“I guess Niall won’t be joining us for breakfast.” I whispered trying not to wake up the others. I was wondering who Pat was. “Pat is Niall’s girlfriend. They have been together even before One Direction started. She’s really nice and caring.” Liam talked about her and I already wanted to meet her. “I always thought Niall was single because how he flirted with Kayne.” I admitted. “He’s just that cheeky and caring towards his friends. I hope he didn’t give Kayne the wrong impression.” He sounded guilty. “It’s fine. I know for a fact that Kayne adores Zayn and not Niall.” He smiled in relief and chuckled.

We were helping each other get breakfast on the table when we hear the others waking up and groaning at how early it was. I giggle and found that Liam was staring at me. He suddenly looked the other way trying to hide his red cheeks from blushing. I laughed and remembered that I had to turn on my phone. Once I got my phone I turned it on and it was going wild.

From Zac:

You still haven’t answered me. Where the hell are you? I’ve been looking for you all day. Go home once you’ve seen this message and call me. I’m coming over. I miss you and your MIA.

Well, that message was sent like 50 times. I sighed and frowned of the thought of going home. I liked spending time with the boys they are so much fun to hang around with. “Are you okay?” Liam suddenly sat in front of me. I smiled and just hugged him out of nowhere. “Thank you for listening to me last night. Thank you for letting us stay with you guys last night too.” I said. “Don’t worry about it love. You girls are welcome anytime and besides we love having you girls around. We haven’t met such nice and down to earth girls. We really appreciate it that none of you yelled or threw yourself at us.” He smiled handing me toasted bread with nutella.

Danica’s POV

I can’t believe I was cuddling with Harry last night. His arms around me made me feel so safe and loved. I was starting to get hungry when I heard Anna and Liam getting breakfast ready. I looked at Harry until he finally decided to open his eyes. “It’s too early to wake up Danica. Go back to sleep.” He tried shutting his eyes while hugging me a little tighter. “Harry, get up now. I’m hungry. Why are you hugging me?” I questioned. “You don’t like my arm around you?” He asked giving me a puppy dogface. I chuckled, “It’s not that I don’t like it. I’m just asking Harry.” He smiled and just hugged me even tighter until he got up. He gave his hand and led me to the kitchen. He was a gentleman but also had a bad guy image. When we got into the kitchen I found Anna and Liam sitting next to each other sitting. “Good morning sleepy heads.” Liam said. I just smiled at him and sat down for a while. Anna handed me my breakfast and got up her seat to get Harry’s breakfast. “Thanks Anna. You and Liam are so alike always spoiling us and taking care of us.” Harry cheekily said making Liam and Anna blush.