Chapter XXI: It's not goodbye, It's see you later

Anna’s POV

Liam told me about his dream and I couldn’t believe it. How he explained it made seem so real. I know after having that dream he’s still a little scared. I need to do something that will make him at least believe and know that I’m his forever. My thoughts were interrupted when he finally woke up. “Good morning babe.” He whispered. I got up and got him water to drink. “Good morning to you too. How do you feel?” I asked. He smiled, “Better that you’re here with me.” I knew he was still thinking about the dream. “So guess what? I get to take you home today.” I said. “I thought we would be leaving for the tour?” He asked. “Well, management gave you a couple of more days to rest and be taken under my care. Cause they know you will heal faster if I was the one taking care of you.” I chuckled. He laughed with me.

“Are you excited to go home Mr. Payne?” The nurse asked. “I’m really excited. I’m feeling a lot better. Thank you.” He said. Liam was always so polite. What happened in the party bus didn’t seem like him. He was just jealous because he’s scared to lose me. I understand how he feels. “You’re free to go now.” The nurse said. Harry came in to take his bags. Louis and Niall were assisting Liam as we walk out the hospital. There were so much fans and paparazzi everywhere.

Liam! We’re so glad you’re okay! We love you!

Anna! Please take care of Liam!

Liam all of a sudden stopped to sign some autographs and take pictures with the fans. He was always so close to his fans. “Thank you all for being so caring and nice. I love you all.” Liam said to his fans that were there. We all walked to the van and headed home. It was nice to have Liam again. “I’m so happy I didn’t lose you. I don’t know what I would’ve done.” I said. “I’m not going anywhere and neither are you. We’ll always be together.” He said while kissing my forehead. “I’m sad that you’re going off touring soon.” I said. “I know babe. We will Skype, text, call, and Facetime while we’re apart. I will see you in four months.” He said. We were going to London for summer to spend time with them. I couldn’t wait. We finally made it home.

We all went in the living room and waited for our lunch. I sat on Liam’s lap and hugged him. He smiled. I took out my phone to take a picture of Liam and me. We took three pictures we were both smiling, we both had silly faces, and the last one was of him kissing me on the cheek.

AnnaMiller: This booooger is finally home. Spending time with him and friends before they head off touring. I’ll miss you @Real_Liam_Payne pic.twitter.com/d331Ecjw

AnnaMiller: We’re home from the hospital. I would just love to thank everyone who have been wishing Liam to get better. You all are awesome!

Liam’s grip tightened and I looked at his face. “I’ll miss you more. Just think of summer in London.” He said. He was right. I shouldn’t be sad besides school and work will get me busy. We were finally opening up our Christmas Gift from the guys. We called it “White Building” because how it was given to us on Christmas. We all had our own card and everything. We were all set up.

White Building

Anna Paige Miller

Danica Kate Long

Patricia May Clark

Kayne Anne Murphy

Isabelle Harper Adams

“Are you girls excited that White Building is having its opening tomorrow?” Liam said. I nodded. I was scared for the opening but I knew we already have the support we need. I looked at Liam and gave him a kiss. He smiled and we cuddled throughout the movie and I fell asleep.