Chapter VII: Bedrooms

Danica’s POV

I was lying down on my bed when I heard a knock on the door. I didn’t say anything and I heard the door creak open. The footsteps came closer and I was sure it was Harry. He took off his shoes and laid down next to me putting his arm around my waist. “I’m sorry babe.” He whispered in my ear. I turned around to face him with his arm still wrapped around me. “Who was that Harry?” I asked. “She’s an ex-girlfriend that became my really good and close friend.” He explained. “Oh so you guys had history.” I said. “She is history love. You are now and my future. The only one that I want is you,” he said while looking me straight in the eye. “I don’t know. How you were so into me after the concert then once you saw her it seemed like you forgot all about me.” I said trying not to look at him. “I was just caught by surprise because I haven’t seen her in a long time. I’m sorry if I just left you. I didn’t mean to. It will never happen again. I promise love.” He pleaded. “Promises are made to be broken.” I said with a tear. “Please don’t cry. I will show you that you are the only one that I want.” He said while wiping my tears. “Danica?” he looked at me. “Yes?” I answered. “I love you. I love you so much.” He smiled and kissed my nose. I smiled, “I love you too Harry. Please don’t break my heart.” I said. “I wouldn’t dare. I know Anna would break my face first.” We both laughed.

Pat’s POV

I’m guessing the lovebirds made up. I didn’t hear any yelling or screaming. I was so tired from the concert. I was in my room with Issa already sleeping. I decided to go in the kitchen. I was really hungry. As I walked to the kitchen I went to the freezer to get some ice cream. “What in the world.” Someone said behind me. “What?” I looked back to see Harry giving me a look. “It’s late at night and you are eating ice cream. You and Niall do go good together.” We both laughed. “Why are you still up Harry?” I asked. “I just got out Danica’s room. I was heading to my room and I heard someone in here.” He explained. “You caught me. So I’m guessing you two made up?” I asked. “Yes, but I still want to prove to her that she’s the one I want.” Harry said. “I may just have the perfect plan.” I whispered.

A week went by and it was the night of the concert. I prepared everything for Harry’s surprise. This was going to be amazing. I went in my room to get ready for the concert. Unlike last week we could actually wear anything we wanted today. I again was wearing a tank top saying LOVE and skinny jeans with boots. Anna was wearing a short tight black dress and boots. Issa was wearing a flannel with skinny jeans and vans. Kayne was wearing a tank top saying Zayn+Kayne=VAIN with Zayn and skinny jeans with converse. Danica was wearing a red dress similar to Anna’s with flats.

The concert was amazing as usual. They were going to sing their last song when Harry went to the center of the stage. “I just want to say something to everyone. This next song goes out to my girlfriend.” Harry said. The fans were running wild. I looked at Danica and she was blushing. “I want to invite her to the stage as I sing her this song.” Harry added. We pushed Danica to the stage and Harry took her hand. Harry sat her down on a chair and started to sing ‘Little Things’. When the song came to an end Harry said, “Danica I am in love with you. All the little things you do make you perfect for me.” He hugged Danica and kissed her. We all started to cheer and clap our hands for the couple. I was glad to help Harry. He did really care and love her.

Anna’s POV

When the concert ended we weren’t ready to go home so we went clubbing. This was our last night and we wanted to celebrate a job well done by the boys. When we arrived the boys took us to the VIP where it was less crowded and we all sat down. I didn’t drink knowing that I needed to be responsible with girls and also the boys. “Did you want one Liam?” Niall asked. “No thanks. I need to take care of you guys. Go ahead.” Liam declined Niall’s offer. I held Liam’s hand and started to play with it. “You look beautiful love.” Liam whispered in my ear. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss. I stood up to talk to Danica until I Liam pulled my wrist and I fell on his lap. “I like this position.” Liam chuckled. I looked at him and tried to get out of his grasp. Danica saw an opportunity to take a picture of us and post in on twitter.