Chapter 21

After the whole fight the two girls hadn't talked to eachother. Camila and Dinah ended up leaving and Alejandro also got into a fight with his daughter. Camila didn't have contact with both of them. Just Dinah who stood by her side.

She could hardly believe that the woman she once so loved, who made her laugh untill her stomach hurt, who always watched out for her, who complimented her every chance she got, who hugged her so sweet and always looked at her adoringly... that woman, was the same one who yelled at her in the kitchen with disgust. Who set up her stepmom and dad against her. They didn't believe her when she told them about the almost kiss incident in the kitchen. Honestly.. she started to lose hope. Did Lauren really like her?

She hadn't realized she said that out loud. Dinah heard her who was sitting in her chair in the room with Camila.
Dinah just nodded softly.

"Because if she does. She does a very crappy way of showing it. I mean how long can you actually believe this shit ship is real when everything that happened in the last few months showed she doesn't care about me! Weren't you there with all the fights?!" The smaller girl was beyond furious now. How could her friend still believe this ship when Lauren was acting that way.

Dinah sighed. "Listen.. because you are kinda in this ship.. and you're the one going through the difficult parts.. I understand why you think that. I mean you're right, Lauren didn't do a great job of showing you she cared. But what if there is a reason for all this? What if she is trying to hide her true feelings for you because she's scared..." Camila looked at her best friend in disbelief. She shook her head. "You're crazy. I don't even want to listen to this shit anymore. You either stop shipping us or I will end our friendship." Camila said it calmly but she was fed up with everything.

Dinah got a little startled by Camila's words. They hit her pretty hard. Would her friend really throw it all away because she shipped Camren? "You have literally no idea why I even ship you, do you?" She questioned Camila. Who just stayed silent. "You think I just saw one moment that didn't mean anything and decided it would be fun to ship you with her. I know because you always ask me why I ship you. It's always, Dinah why? You think this means nothing to me at all. You may call me crazy. That's okay. Just listen to this before I leave." Dinah felt a tear rol down her cheek. She was done.

"So many people have looked at you, you idiot. Why haven't I shipped you with any of them? It's because Lauren is different. Lauren looks at you like you are the most amazing thing on this planet. She looks at you as if you're the ocean and she wants to drown. That's not everything. The way she talks about you.. I have told you this a million times but when she talks about anything else it's just plain boring. When she talks about you.. Her eyes light up and she becomes so excited. When that night I texted you to come because they took Clara to the hospital. She couldn't stop asking where you were and when you would arrive.. how when you're not around she seems lifeless. She doesn't want to do anything and she is a little lazy. The minute you come all of the sudden she needs to clean everything, she cooks for us, laughs and jokes all the time and tries every stupid thing to impress you.

"When Clara told her about how the handsome doctors looked at her and wanted her number she just shrugged her shoulders and didn't care much. No, instead I saw her quickly looking at you. All the times she got so jealous.

"Remember when she suddenly started to ignore you and stuff? Well since then whenever someone mentioned your name or said that you were coming, her eyes would grow wide instantly. As if your name did something to her. She still looked at you. Just whenever you were NOT looking. Even when you told me about the whole kitchen kiss thing. Come on! That's like so much proof."