Perks of being the boss

Comincia dall'inizio

Camila was shocked "I'm flattered, Miss Jauregui. But I'm not into girls," she said. She tried to duck under Lauren's arm but Lauren pushed her back.

"I've waited ten years to find the perfect woman to come along to lose my virginity to and I'm not going to let her get away." Lauren winked at her. "Call me Lauren, babe"

"I told you, Lauren, I'm not interested in girls, I love men a lot," Camila insisted.

She grabbed hold of Camila's small waist and led her over to her desk and pushed her into her office chair and tied Camila's arms around the chair with a rope from her desk drawer.

"Miss Jauregui, what are you doing?" Camila asked, beginning to get angry. "Untie me now!"

Lauren ignored her and spread out Camila's smooth legs, she ran her left hand up Camila's right leg slowly towards her pussy. Lauren touched her pussy and felt herself getting wetter at the touch of the girl of her dreams' pussy. It was so warm and seemed wet. She looked up at Camila with a grin "you're not into girls, huh? so why are you wet and warm?"

Camila was lost for words. Didn't know what to say to that.

Lauren teased her pussy with a finger and it made Camila moan pleasurably. She laughed and rubbed her index finger up and down Camila's wet pussy. "I'll have to get rid of this," referring to Camila's black lacy panties. She pulled them off her before Camila could resist. Lauren's finger went back to rubbing her pussy and then inserted her finger inside Camila.

She cried out pleasurably making Lauren finger fuck her faster.

"Stop Lauren, please, I don't want this," Camila cried.

"You say that when I can feel your wetness right down to your ass," Lauren replied evenly. "Hmm, shall I put two fingers in or just stick to one? I'm so fucking horny I could stick my whole hand up your sweet pussy. But I won't because I got to think of your needs. So what would you like? One finger or two?"

"Enough. Please, stop!" Camila said, not giving into her desires.

"By the state of how wet your pussy is Camila, I'd say you'd love me to stick two fingers inside you." She stuck two of her fingers inside her making Camila cry out more. "You like that baby??"

"Yes, don't stop!" Camila cried, as her body started to wriggle and she moaned.

Lauren pulled out her fingers and sucked them tasting Camila's sweet juices in her mouth. Her hands grabbed hold of Camila's breasts and squeezed them and moved them around. They felt like pleasure sponges. She pulled up Camila's top and sucked on her left erected nipple making the smaller girl moan more. "Do you want me, Camila?" she asked, lustfully. "I want you so much. I've wanted you for so long."

Camila looked up into Lauren's beautiful face and nodded her head "I want you, Lauren, so much. Make love to me," she said.

She took off her blue corset and skirt and stood in her red knickers and bra then let Camila look at her. "What do you think? Am I attractive?"

"You're very beautiful, Miss Jauregui. I mean Lauren, gorgeous."

Lauren took off her bra and knickers and sat on Camila's lap so her big breasts were in her face.

Camila wrapped her mouth around Lauren's nipple making her moan out pleasurably.

For five minutes Camila sucked on her erected nipples until Lauren stood up and went to her black cabinet at the corner of her office with a key in her hand unlocking the cabinet door and pulled out a square shaped box then locked the cabinet back up again. She walked back over and laid the box on the desk and lifted up the lid and took out a large, brown, rubber penis attached to brown straps.

Lauren tied the straps around her waist covering up her soaking wet pussy and then shoved the rubber penis in Camila's face. "Suck it," she ordered.

Camila obeyed and wrapped her mouth around the thick dildo and moved up and down.

Lauren pushed her back against the chair and she sat back down on Camila and looked up at her "are you ready?" she asked. Her heart pounding against her chest. This was it, she was going to finally lose her virginity to the girl of her dreams.

Camila nodded, smiling "I want you to fuck me so badly," she replied, with arousal.

She smiled back and slowly moved her pelvic bone muscles forward pushing the dildo into Camila's pussy. And it went in straight away with no difficulties nor any pain from both parties.

Lauren and Camila moved their hips together as they made love. Lauren moved at a gentle pace, thrusting herself in and out of her. But as she got more excited, Lauren moved faster and faster including her breathing.

Camila groaned and moaned with pleasure. She felt as though she was about to orgasm and she did. She cried out as her body spasmed underneath Lauren.

Lauren thrust deeper and faster into her. She felt all hot and knew she was about to orgasm any minute now as her ass muscles began to clench up and she moved faster still pumping away at Camila.

They heard a loud tear from Camila's skirt but neither cared as they fucked each other.

Camila started clenching and shutting her eyes, both women reaching their climaxes.

"Wow!" Camila said.

Lauren sat up and looked at her with a happy smile on her face. "Thank you, Camila, for making my first time ever so wonderful and unforgettable."

She smiled back "you're welcome", she replied. "But can I get out of these ropes my arms have gone to sleep."

Lauren laughed and pulled out of her pussy and walked round the back of her chair and untied the robes on Camila's arms.

Camila moved her arms about to get feeling back into them. She stood up and then remembered the tear in her skirt from their lovemaking. She turned her skirt around and the tear had gone up right to her ass. Camila laughed.

Lauren saw and she too laughed. She wrapped her arms around Camila and looked into her eyes "I really like you," she said.

"Me too," she replied.

"So how about some seconds?" Lauren grinned slyly.

Camila grinned back and unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor taking off her bra so they were both naked. She went over to the empty desk and sat on it with her legs wide open welcoming her gorgeous lover.

Lauren walked over to her and in no time at all, she was back inside Camila's soft wet pussy.

Lauren and Camila made love more passionately than ever before.

Who would ever thought that they're first lesbian experience would be so passionate.