I want you.

Bruce was sitting in front of Tony and Loki that looked frightened of what they expected to hear that could mean everything and nothing at the same time.

He looked at them and started talking.

-In consideration with the images and some scans I haven't been able to find the meaning of their tattoos but I found some similarities with both of you and them. First of all, it seems you are physically alike but their wings seem to be a different color because it is not the same energy you possess. Example: birds. Both can be the same but be different at the same time as there are a lot of types of them the same applies to you.

Both nodded at this.

-Now we can't know much more if we don't get samples. I'll talk to Thor on that. And maybe we can try to establish contact with them and find answers also with their plan to attack earth.

With that he stepped out of the room.

-Tony... Loki started.

Maybe we should accompany Thor the next time.

-I agree. I need to see this.

The looked at each other before kissing with such passion they only parted when air was really necessary.

-Whatever it is, we will face it together Loki cause I'm in love with you and I don't want anything bad happening to you.

Loki had never felt so loved in his life.

-I love you. He said.

-I love you too. Tony said smiling, and proceeded to put his hands in Loki's waist and pulling him close. Loki hugged Tony and kissed him, rough.

Tony started touching Loki with such love. His beautiful chest, his lovely black hair, his legs...

They wanted this. They started to make their way to Tony's bedroom, not separating, already taking their clothes off.

....

Note: Next chapter will contain Lemon :3