Getting to know you

Both of them started admiring each other, like wondering:

Where have you been all my life?

They stayed like that a few minutes. But Thor decided to interfere.

-So Loki, I thought you could teach each other what you know and figure some things out.

-He snapped out of his thoughts and said:

-Sure..

-While you get the results from the tests, I can show you your room and start talking. What do you think?

- That's sounds okay. Loki said ignoring his heart that was beating so fast he thought it was going to stop.

They started walking out of the room, speaking to each other and when it was safe enough Bruce added:

-Did you notice....?

-How they look at each other? Yeah, I have. Thor said.

-I think something good is going to come out of this.

......

-So, tell me about yourself.

- Well, when I was younger I was weak; I couldn't fight as my brother and the fact that I had my wings didn't help me either. So I learned how to use them, how to fly. I started focusing on my studies and magic, on the parts I knew I was good at. I felt lonely, knowing there wasn't anyone I could talk about this cause none of them had wings. So I started doing research. I wanted to know where I came from, If there was anyone like me. Sadly that part remained a mystery until now. Loki said.

-There are absolutely no clues?

-No.

- We'll figure this out. Tony said.

-Maybe. He said with a smile.

-Now it's your turn. Loki added.

-Ok. So, my childhood was weird. My parents thought I was some kind of freak and they tried to get rid of them several times. I felt so alone. Then I discovered you could make them invisible. Such as you I had nobody to talk to. I went to college, made a life, and joined the avengers, the first people I trusted, so I told them my secret. I'm so glad I'm getting to know someone like me. 

-You are not alone. Loki said with a serious tone.

- Neither do you.

-We aren't alone anymore.

-I guess that's true.

They started laughing, both of relief and happiness. Something they have always been looking.

So yeah, something good will become of this.

Something beautiful.