When I first saw you

-I'll continue with some blood tests. Bruce said.

- ... Ok, just make it quick. I hate needles.

- Yeah sure. Can I grab a feather?

- Ammm ok.

- Don't worry Tony, it's just for research.

- I know just...

A bright light shone outside the house. It was Thor, but he was not alone there was someone behind him. It was Loki. They proceeded entering the house. Bruce and Tony where stunned.

But Tony's thought were: He is so handsome! Wait... WHAT?

Those were lost as he tried to keep his composure as they approached. When they were just a few steps from them, the introductions started.

-Well, as I said... started Thor.

- I brought my brother and all the information we could find.

- Nice to meet you all. Loki said.

- Same. I answered.

- So, Thor said you have the same characteristics as my friend. Bruce added.

- That is correct, I have wings as well. I have to admit I got really surprised knowing there was someone like me. Do you mind if I see them? Loki said.

- I don't mind.

With that I proceeded making my wings appear. A light shone and in a matter of seconds my wings were at full view. Loki seemed surprised. Then he took a step forward and stared at them, analyzing me. I felt uncomfortable, but I kept thinking I could trust this man, so I stood still.

-They are so like mine. He said with such interest.

-Like yours?

- Yeah... So he made them appear as well.

With a similar light they started showing. They were beautiful. Now it was my turn to be surprised. I couldn't believe it.

-I always thought I was alone, the only one....