Gathering the Pieces::Chapter 62

Stiles POV

Bryn sits in silence, a slight satisfied smile on her face, and looks out the window. The only sound in an occasional swish when I turn the wheel but I don't mind.

The silence isn't awkward, just peaceful and for once I want that. This week has been just too crazy.

We finally make it to Bryn ' s house and she turns her head away from the window and to me.

She's so beautiful...

Her brown eyes light up when they reach up and she smiles shyly. I feel my lips turn up as well as I look at her.

"I just want to thank you, for today," She whispers tucking a beatiful  strand behind her ear. Bryn blushes slightly and my heart flutters.

Is this what it feels like to have someone love you back?

Before the air gets too awkward, I answer.

"For what? I didn't do anything," I genuinely ask but I know what she's going to say. The air becomes warmer as she smiles and looks at me.

"You brought me back to be me, even when, I shut everyone out, so thank you," Bryn concludes and smiles brightly.

Awww...

"Bryn you don't have to thank me, I'll always be there for you," I say wholeheartedly and my face heats up.

Bryn smiles one last time and jumps out of the car door, her hair bouncing behind her.

She's so pretty...

So perfect..

STILES

I watch as she walks into her house, turning and giving me a slight wave.

I wave back, my heart fluttering, dazed and happy.

She likes me..

Actually likes me..

And then with a stupid grin on my face, I drive home, dreaming of the girl I've always loved.

Bri's POV

I close the door behind me, my heart beating, my thoughts happy, a huge smile on my face.

After the door closes, with a slight click, I turn and try to make my way through the darkness.

Gosh...I can't see...

My feet crash into the base of the stairs and I bite my lip to stop from crying out.

AHH THAT HURTS!!

Nevertheless I walk up the stairs, quietly hoping not to wake anyone up.

I rush past Scott's room, in the darkess, and notice the light streaming out of the bottom if his bedroom door.

He's awake??

Not really hoping to attract his attention, I skip to my room across the the hall. Opening the door I close it quietly behind me, and flop down on my bed.

Everything's okay...

At least for now....

A/N Just a little filler chapter..I'll be updating again today and giving you another chapter that ends with a ig cliffhanger so if you don't like this...oh well.

Lol ok I actually hope you liked it and if you did please vote and comment.

Again I will be updating again so don't worry and I'll see you in the next chapter!

~Your excited author~

♡♡Kripaxoxo♡♡