19 : Pregnant?¿?

-1 month later-

I wake up and run to the toilet. I throw up all in the toilet. I feel my head, I have a slight fever. Oh great. Sick.

"Emily, can you take me to the doctor?" I ask.

"Yeah. Go get ready, honey." Emily smiles.

I run to my bathroom, puking again. I shower then go to my room. I put on some decent clothes and shoes. I curl my hair and go to the living room where Emily is waiting patiently for me. We get in her Jeep Cherokee. She drives us to the doctor in Forks.

"What seems to be the problem, ms. Carter?" The doctor asks.

"Well, doctor, I woke up throwing up with a fever. My belly has been hurting for two weeks. I don't know what's going on." I exclaim.

"Hmmm.... lets do a pee test and take some blood." The doctor says.

I get my blood drawn after peeing in a cup. I am waiting for what seems like forever. Emily is waiting with me. We are both nervous.

~2 hours later~

"Ms. Carter, we have your results." The doctor says coming in my room.

"What are they, sit?" Emily asks, beginning to get impatient.

"Ms. Carter, your 4 weeks pregnant. Congratulations." He says then walks out.

My mouth drops open, Emily's does too.

"Will Sam get mad?" I ask, nervous.

"Surely not." Emily chuckles nervously.

We get in her jeep and drive home. I see Paul on the porch. I'm telling my uncle first. So, I walk inside and sit beside Sam.

"Sam, I have some news...." I say, looking down at my feet.

"What is it, sweetie?" He asks.

"I-I'm pregnant." I say nervously.

Sam gets red in the face and storms outside. I hold my belly, knowing I'm having my imprints baby.

Paul comes in and stares at me, happiness written all over his facial expression. He pulls me to my feet and hugs me close. I cry into his shoulder, scared of this. Scared of everything right now.

I decide to sleep with Paul tonight so I get in some pajamas and crawl inside the bed beside Paul. I cuddle up to my baby and go to sleep.