01 : Moving Day

I wake up to a rude awakening of ice cold water being poured over my head. I scream and see my father.

"Ok, you piece of shit. Here's the rules. You're gonna shower then get ready for the airport. Then you'll come downstairs. You will eat breakfast so Sam and Emily don't know I starve you. Now, go shower. Then bring you and your shit downstairs." Dad says then struts out.

I groan at the feeling of my skin burning because of the water. I get my outfit and go into the bathroom. I set my shower water, nice and hot. To sooth my burning skin. I moan to the feeling of the hot water on my burning skin.

I step out of the shower. I shiver as the air hits my skin, making me cold for a split second. I get dressed and I fix my hair. I go into my now old room and slip my boots on. I grab my phone and suitcases and I leave my room.

I go down to the kitchen where daddy is making breakfast.

"Good morning, Sydnee." daddy says cheerfully. What the hell?!

"Good morning, daddy." I reply hesitantly.

I eat some bacon, sausage and gravy and biscuits. I am so full and relieved. I now grab my bags and get in daddy's car. He drives me to the airport. He hugs me before leaving me. I get on the plane for La Push, Washington.

I step into the airport and see a sign with 'Sydnee Carter' on it. My dad and Sam are half brothers, as in, different dads. I run and jump in my uncle'a arms. He hugs me back.

"Sydnee you've grown." Sam smiles from ear to ear.

"Well, the last you saw me I was 10. When my mama died." I sigh, showing a sad smile

"I know. You look so much like her when she was 17." Sam says. Really?!

"Wow." Was all I could say.

Sam chuckles and helps me with my bags.

At Sam's house, Emily walks with me inside. I see a bunch of guys. I get this weak feeling in this kitchen but I ignore it. Because it's most likely nothing.

I eat a muffin when Emily offers me one. The boys stuff their mouths.

Before you guys ask, I know all about wolves. My mama told me I'd phase when I'm older and she told me the legends. And I know the names of the boys already.

"So, Sydnee. Are you coming to the bonfire tomorrow?" Embry asks.

"Of course. I love hearing about the legends." I smile widely.

"Great. Billy tells the best stories." Paul says. His voice makes my belly hop. Makes me lose my breath. Oh my goodness.

"So Jacob says." I giggle at my own remark.

Jacob is Billy's son. Jacob also lives with him in Forks. He is obsessed with a Cullen's fiancee, Bella Swan. She is with a bloodsucker. Good luck jake.

I go to my room that Emily showed me and dress in my pajamas. I lay down in my new bed and fall sound asleep.