03 : Welcome party. Part 1.

I wake up excited. Emily is throwing me a welcome party today. I feel like a whole new girl. Well, I will until daddy comes. I get up and get my outfit. I run to the bathroom in my room and turn the shower on with hot water. I get naked and take a nice hot shower.

After my shower, I get out and dry my body and hair off. I put my clothes on then my necklace. I fix my hair and go back to my room. I put my shoes on then go to the living room. Paul is kissing Rebecca Black. I feel my heart break in two. I feel my soul be lifted by angels. I feel my body being ripped to shreds.

Emily puts her hands on my shoulders and says they won't last.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Them two are always fussing. Dang. He didn't even imprint on her." Emily says.

I chuckle. If he didn't knot in on Rebecca, why is he with her? Aren't wolves supposed to be with their imprints?!

I see Edward and Bella walk in the house. I hug Bella. Bella and I are friends, I guess you can say. I mean, we get along. I just don't see why she wants to be a blood sucker so bad. The Cullen's may not kill humans, but they do kill animals. And animals are still living things. It makes me so mad.

I sigh and sit on the love seat. I just watch Paul and Rebecca. Bella sits beside me and Edward beside her. I sigh sadly and walk into the kitchen. This day is just a bad day so far.

I hear yelling in the back yard as I finish off a plate of bar b que chips. I sneak around back and see Paul and Rebecca screaming in each others faces. I have to walk away because it puts me in mind of my mom and dad when mama was living.

I walk to my room and sit on my bed. I pull my knees up to my chin and sob. I miss my mama.

"Sydnee?" Sam says walking into my room.

"Hey, Uncle Sam." I say sadly.

"Now, what's the matter?" He asks, concern in his voice.

"I miss my mama." I cry into Sam's shoulder. I keep crying until I hear a painful scream. I jump up and run to where it came from, to Paul and Rebecca. I see Rebecca dead in the floor and Paul in tears.

"It was him. James. It was James." Paul stutters.

James. The one who killed my mama. My body starts getting hot and it starts to shake. I feel my face turn red. Paul, Sam an Emily are all just staring at me in shock. All of a sudden, I hear clothes rip and I'm on all fours. What the?! I look down and I have paws I finally phased. Like mama said.

-to be continued.....